11

Yoongi wanted to do something for Jimin, he wanted to take Jimin out of his room.
Yes, he wanted to show Jimin the things that sadly, he is missing.

Yoongi didn't know that patients could actually go out with their caregivers. Of course Yoongi needs to have immense responsability if he takes Jimin out.

But Yoongi believes that Jimin will behave like a normal person would.

The past weeks were a huge succes for Yoongi, he managed to make Jimin smile a few times wich.. made his heart melt.

Seeing Jimin making huge progress made Yoongi feel like a gardener.. a gardener that just planted a flower and helps it grow into a beautiful, 'innocent' how Jimin likes to be called, flower.

Yoongi's P.O.V

I made my way to Jimin's room and knocked on the door waiting for an answer.

Jimin opened the door with a bored face but quickly turned into a happy one when he saw me.

"Jiminie, tell me when was the last time you went outside."

He shrugged. "For more than 1 year? I guess, I don't know.. why?"

"Do you want to go out?"

He raised his eyebrows in shock. "Are you taking me out? "

"Yes, if you want to.. I mean I really wanted to show you the new amusement park.. but if you want to stay he-"

He interrupted me and jumped in excitement nearly tripping, he's acting like a little kid, aw.

"Yes, yes i'm going, when?!"

I chuckled at his clumsiness.
"Right now, i'll let you get dressed okay?"

He nodded and went to his wardrobe that only consisted of black and white clothes, he studied them and scratched the back of his neck, he didn't know what to wear, so I decided to give him some time.

I left the room and sighed.

'I really need to be careful while i'm out with him. I don't want to make him sad or annoyed, I want him to forget about his past and have fun.

I was thinking lately and what if... maybe I can somehow cure his illnesses.. that sounds so stupid right? But what if.. what if I can really do that? I'm really attached to Jimin now, and seeing him smile makes me really happy. He's like a little brother to me.'

I got interrupted from my thoughts by Jimin who just got out of his room and smiled at me.

His outfit.. well.. black, it suited him though, his silver hair popped out because of the outfit.

(Guys just imagine he doesn't wear a beanie and sunglasses, and he has silver hair, k? Byeee)

I guess we really matched because we both weared black outfits.

(My men look smooth af)

"I haven't been out of my room in ages but.. the hallways are really ugly so i'm glad I haven't."

I laughed at what he said and I had to agree with him, the walls were supposed to be white but they are almost brown because of the insanitary conditions.

"So Jiminie, ready to go?"

"Yes.. oh and Yoongi, i'm sorry if I'll make you upset"

"You won't Jiminie"

He smiled at me and I led him to my car.

Once we were both in the car I told Jimin to put his seatbelt on wich resulted of him whining like a kid because the seatbelt was apparently 'too tight' for him, wich wasn't true.

After the small ride we had, we finally arrived to the new amusement park that was opened last week. As we got out of the car Jimin's jaw dropped in amazement. He looked around for a few seconds then back at me.

"Yoongi, can we go to that thing that makes spins and-"

"Jimin, that is a roller coaster"

"Rorer coaster.. can we go to the rorer coaster?"

I laughed at his attempt of saying the word.

"Yes, but first let's do something else and we will go to the roller coaster at last, okay?"

He nodded and dragged me to a stand that had a mini shooting game. Oh boy this is going to be a long day.

○●
●○
#14 pretty