Chp.33 Grounding Chores

Not edited
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I woke up to a massive headache. Riley and Emma were sleeping. I groaned and rolled out of bed.
I make my way downstairs when I hit a big solid thing. I look up.

"Oh hi Jordan..." He rolled his eyes and grabbed my ear pulling me towards the living room.

"Ow ow ow" I put my hands on his to take it off but it won't work.

"You simply snuck out and left Aspen and Ethan here with your ignorant boyfriend"

Jay made a face "I'm right here!"

I glance at him then back at Jordan. "Its my choice I'm 16 I get to do what I want" I crossed my arms

"Well right now you don't have a choice bc your grounded for 2 weeks. No phone,no friends,no car"

I gasp "2 weeks! That's not fair jus BC I wanted to have some fun and my stupid boyfriend watched the little ones"

Jay huffed "still here!"

"I don't wanna hear another word about it. That my decision" Jordan stated

"But-"

"No"

"Jor-"

"Point. Blank. Period. No"

Jay awkwardly looked around "uh can I go home?"

I glare at Jordan as he glares at me. His green eyes so try to intimidate me and stare threw my soul. I squirm.

"Your not winning this you know" He whispers

"Oh ya? Watch me" I whisper back and smirk.

Jay coughs "I'm jus gonna go..." He got up slowly and walked to the door.

"Jay sit down or so help me god" Jordan said still looking at me and pointing towards the couch.

Jay surrenders and sits back down "the one time I try to leave and you notice me"

Jordan snickered "here's what I want you to do go upstairs wake your little friends up and then start doing your grounding chores" he smiled and patted my shoulder.

I roll my eyes ad stomp up the stairs. I reach the room and wake up Riley and Emma. "Guys wake up please" Emma groans but wakes up and slaps Riley waking him up to in process.

"W-what happened?" Emma asked confused.

"Party last night. Got drunk.Caught. Grounded. Yay!" I sigh.

"Oh wow...my head really hurts" I give them water and stuff for there head. They drink it down and look at me

"Oh shit what if I'm in trouble too?!" Riley freaks.

Emma chuckles "I already told my parents so I will be in less trouble but I really gotta get home. Come on Riley I'll give u a ride" She grabs his hand and her clothes. He grabs his clothes too.

"Hey you guys can keep the PJs"

"I was gonna anyways" Emma stated and walked down the stairs. I look out my window as I heard the front door shut and Emma's car being turned on. She drives away.

I walk back downstairs not seeing Jay he must of left too. I look my my chores list and huff.

Clean the fridge out
Fold clothes
Wash dishes
Mop floors
Sweep floors
Vacuum the rugs
Clean Anthony's room

I roll my eyes at that one.

Put clothes away
Help with dinner
Clean stove and oven

Ugh! I start with the easy one and wash the dishes. Jake comes down and looks at the list.

"Grounded?"

I nod. He chuckles and puts a dish in the sink. "Jake!"

"What? It was dirty" He smirks evilly and walks away.

I finish with the dishes cross that out.

Now time for the next one.

💙😿1 Hour Later 😿💙

I run to couch "I finished!!!"

Gavin sets his keys on table bc he just walks threw the front door. "How was grounding?"

"Was? Its still happing sweetheart"

Gavin chuckles.

The rest of the day I relaxed and watched Netflix

❤🙊❤🙊❤🙊❤🙊

Sorry its so short guys...I'm on major writers block y'all gave me ideas but I don't know how to make it work it xD anyways thank you people who added this book to ur reading lists yup! 7 chapters left. Sorry I'm jus really lazy rn soooooo

Please give me ideas that make sense and I can make it work...if I don't respond to ur comment then........ Ya

Okay ik u guys have ideas plz help me put ight latz!❤