Chp.5 Sleepover/Tracy the thot

Anthony up top👆👆👆p.s. I forgot to say this before any one named Tracy no offense. Not edit.

Grounding is over. Jax already moved in. My life couldn't get better but it actually could. Its the weekend & me & the gang always hang out on the weekends. Now this time is the girls turn to pick what to do. We picked Sleepover at my house Friday to Monday. So today is Friday. Im still home. Then my friends came.

"Hey are you ready for 3 nights of fun" I said while opening the door. Cassidy & Emma screamed. While the guys were just complaining. I dragged them all upstairs into my room & shut the door.

"hey so my brothers are at a football game they will be here in a bit but for now wanna prank them" they all nodded

"OK Cassidy & Logan you guys go to the store & get these" I wrote on a piece of paper

"Neon Purple,Neon Green,neon Pink,neon blue, & neon yellow hair dye washable". I gave it to them then they went to the store around the corner.

"OK Jax & Emma you both go into my brothers room & grab there shampoo bottles or anything that looks like they put in there hair" They both nodded & went off while they were doing that I was on the look out a few minutes later. Jax & Emma came back.

"Here we got all the stuff shampoo, conditioner & the rest." Jax says handing it to me.

"Thanks now let's go empty it. Em look out".she nodded as me & Jax went out to empty the bottles.

"Eww this stuff sinks" Jax says while plugging his nose.

"I know & they put it in their hair" Jax started laughing.
We ran to the other side of the the backyard & poured it out. Soon we were done & Logan & Cassidy came back. Cassidy looked mad.

"Hey Cas' what's wrong" I say going near her.

"Logan that's what's wrong" I looked at Logan who looks pissed.

"What did you do?" I say with my arms crossed across my chest.

"Well just BC I was caught making out with the cashier Logan has the balls to yell at me then I decided to be a smart ass then he put me in a painful position in front of the cashier!!!"I burst out laughing.

"Was he cute?" I heard Logan growl. Wait he growled!?.I was laughing so hard. Then snapped back to reality.

"Alright Emma go get the bottles & Logan take the dye out." Emma went to go get the bottles & Logan took put the dye. We all started pouring it in the shampoo bottles I put neon green in Michael's bottles,Logan puts neon purple in Jonathon's bottles,Jax puts neon Blue in Blake bottles,Emma puts neon yellow in Ashton's bottles,& I put neon pink in Anthony's bottles he hates pink that's why I did it. I'm such a good sister aren't i?Then waited from them to come home.

⌚⌚3 Hours later⌚⌚

I hear the front door open & yelling & shouting must of won the game. Me,Logan,Cassidy,Jax all got in my bed & pretended to sleep.I hear my door open.Cassidy was about to laugh but I covered her mouth until the door closed. I removed my hand she bursts out laughing. I just shake my head & laugh a little. Then a few minutes later I hears yelling

"AHHH WHAT THE FU-FUDGE HAPPENED TO MY PRECIOUS HAIR" We all start laughing then I heard banging on my door. We all shut our eyes while having each others hands over our mouth to stop us from luahing my hands were over Jax & Emma. Emma's hands were over Cassidy & Logan. & Logans hands were over mine along with Jax's. My door busts open

"DESTINY HAYES JACKSON-MONROE WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!?!?!?"Micheal yells. We start laughing at what we did.

"Woah you guys look like the next fresh beat band" Logan says while still laughing. My brothers don't laugh there just standing there with very angry faces.