Chp.28 Luna's Boyfriend

Luna and Stella up top👆👆👆

I woke up feeling pretty great. I look straight ahead seeing this picture of me,parker, and parents when we were jus babies.

I get up and go to the bathroom. I brush my teeth,put my hair in a braid,and change into an outfit.

The doorbell went off. I ran to the front door and opened it.

My jaw drops.

"Stella!? Luna!? What the hell are you guys doing here!" I hug them. See Stella and Luna are my best best friends. We know each other since diapers. They moved to England when their father got a job there.

"Well we came here to visit our Nana but then we decided to visit you too!" Stella says. There from England so there accents and everything is top class.

"Oh my gosh I'm so glad you guys are here. When did you get here?"

"Last week were staying for 2 more weeks then back England we go" Luna explains.

"I haven't seen you guys for 6 years!" I yelled.

"I know I know but every since we were here we walked around the park,around the city and met a boy he's very very nice" Luna smiles

"Name?"

"Oh yes! How about you meet him at our house instead"

"Yes that would be so great!"

I put my sneakers on and yell "I'm going out!!!!" Then I close the door behind me.

Luna and Stella walked to there limo.

Yes limo. There parents are super rich.

We ride to their mansion. I look out the window and amazement.

"Oh my wow!"

Luna laughs "pretty cool huh?"

"More then cool"

The limo pulls up to the gate and it opens. We reach the Mansion.

Luna gets out and goes to the voice box she presses on it "hey Alex open up!"

Alex....? I know someone named Alex but I mean its not him. Luna would never be friends with him.

A guy opened the door but was looking down so I didn't see him well.

Stella looks at me "don't be shy he's super cute!"

I smile a little when I heard super cute but I immediately regretted it.

"Alex!"
"Destiny!" We both said at the same time

"What the hell are you doing here!?" Alex shouted

"Same question to you!" I shouted back

"I asked first" Alex said calmly this time

"These are my best friends. Now you?"

"I'm Luna's boyfriend and Stella's friend" He glares at me and out an arm around Luna's shoulder.

"Is there something wrong?" Stella asked her British accent coming out strong.

"No there's not a problem at all" I respond.

"How do you two know each other?" Luna asked.

"Jus.....we were in the same class."

"Oh" is all the twins say.

"Hey, uh can you give me and Destiny a minute?" The twins nod and go somewhere else.