Chp.13 Got Lauren Expelled!?Hell Yeah!!!

Picture of Riley,Carson,Tristan,Kayden,& Alex. Up top👆👆👆👆

It was a month already Michael was back. All my brothers greeted each other now its the 1st week of A new month. Geez. I wake up to a blow horn & a trumpet. I scream & fall out of bed. The I hear laughs I look up to see. All of the twins. Gavin,Seth,Ashton & Blake. I scowl at them then make them leave so they did. I go into my bathroom & do my normal routine. I wear a T-shirt under my crop top that says 'Obey' & my 3 buckle jeans with a rip on my knee. Then I put lip gloss on & put my hair into a messy bun & put my black head band on.

I run downstairs to see all my loving brothers. I'm so glad Jordon & them back its been so different lately since they did but different as in a really good different."Hey babes" Jordon says. I wave hi. I go into the fridge I grab yogurt & close the fridge I grab a spoon & look at my yogurt. Mm? That's weird it doesn't have that thing you flip into the yogurt. Oh well! I look up at the cereal its WAY up there on top of the shelf I stare at it for a sec. Or two then I drop my bag & put the yogurt & spoon on the table & I jump to grab the cereal. I huff then grab a chair but I'm still too short. Grrr.I want that cereal I hear someone laugh behind me & grab the cereal I wanted & handed it to me. I turn around to see Jonathan.

"Thanks jona"

"No problem baby girl" he smiles & leaves. I pour the cereal in my yogurt. I'm half way done eating it until someone says "holy shit! Its 7'50 school starts at 8'00 everyone car now!!" I throw away my yogurt & grab my bag & rush out to the car. I got in the back seat of Gavin's car with him driving Seth in passenger, & me & Parker in the back. You can never break twins up no matter how hard you try. Gavin drives up to the middle school we say our goodbyes & leave. Parker already went to this school I just didn't know BC I never seen him around BC he goes to a different side of the school there's 2 parts IB & Academy don't ask why they did that cause I don't know he sees his friends says bye to me & leaves. Now I'm all alone cause Emma & Cassidy are sick, Logan has the flu,Damon went to France for 2 months to visit his cousin & aunt, & Hayden has lost one of her family members & had to go to North Dakota for the funeral & won't be back until next Monday but guess what the bitch comes.

"Hey ugly how you doing today?" Lauren says pushing me against the lockers.

"Shitty" I say & punch her. She slaps me & her minions starts punching me along with her.(sorry if its confusing)

"LAUREN WILLOW YOUNG & HER FRIENDS MY OFFICE NOW!!!" Lauren looks at me & walks away. I don't have bruises that are bad & I have a bloody nose. I go to the nurse & stay in there for a while then go to my 2nd period class. It was weird Lauren wasn't there or her friends. There was only her boyfriend & his friends.

"alright class find groups of 6 & I want you & your group to do a project about what we talked about in class today you all already know how I want it. Now find your groups" Ms.Wright said. I was about to get up until I felt someone push me down.

"Where are you going group partner?" I look up to see who pushed me down which is her boyfriend Tristan,Kayden who is sitting next to me on my left side,Carson who is on my right,Riley who is in front of me & Alex who is next to Riley. Yes there are 2 Riley's. One is Listen friends & One is her bullying buddy this is her bullying buddy sadly.

"What do you mean 'group partner'?" I say putting air quotes around group partner. Tristan looked at me & smirked they never smile at me only smirk. They feed off fear & embarrassment. This is why I do nothing to embarrass myself in class or anywhere else.