Chp.4 School Slut/Suspened

"Hello" Michael says. I finally get out of Ashton's grip and run towards Michael and grab the phone out of his grip and hang up.

"Destiny Hayes Jackson-Monroe give me the damn phone NOW!!!"

"No" I said gaining a little confidence.

"Destiny give me your phone or I won't let Jax stay here" oh sick move
bro.

"Fine here" I handed them my phone but my luck was that I had a password on it.

"Password?" Micheal said looking at me

"never" I said but just my luck Anthony comes put of nowhere & twist my wrist

"Owww You motherfu- I mean motherchuker" I said high pitching my voice at 'motherchucker'.

"Watch your mouth! Now password"

"never"

"fine then have it your way Ant" & with that his grip gets tighter & tighter & tighter by the minute

"OMG OWWWWWW STOP PLEASE STOPPPPPPP!!!!!"its hurts like a motherfucker.

"Then give him the password or I'll break your wrist" I glare at him

"you wouldn't" he smirks

"oh yes I would" then it gets tighter

"OK OK OK I'll give you the password just let go of meeeeee" he let's go of me & Michael hands me my phone while I have it I quickly delete my messages, & calls I had with him.

"Here" They take my phone & go through it

"Here" Michael says handing me back my phone I snatch it out of his hands & run before he could say anything. I close my door & go take a shower & go to bed getting ready to face hell tomorrow.

😴😴Few hours of sleep😴

I wake up hearing voices around me I think its Anthony,Blake,Jonathan,&Ashton
.
"I'm not waking her up"

"Stop being a wuss"

"Then why won't you wake her up"

"I don't want to"

"Who's the wuss now"

"Guys I'm gonna wake her up get the buckets"

With that it all goes silent. I feel someone sit on the edge of my bed.

"Get up Des' wakey wakey". I roll over to my side facing the wall

"MMMHHM" i had my face in the pillow

"Des' get up time for school" That was Ashton.

"Do I have to?"

"Yes des' or else Michael will be pissed you didn't go" With that I quickly shot up out of my bed and shoved him out my door.

I took a shower, put a emoji crop top on with my emoji joggers. I curled my hair and put this gold piece on it its suppose to be a necklace but I want it as a head piece.

Then instead of eye shadow and lipstick I put lip gloss on. I painted my nails pink with blue lines on it.

I wanted to put that chocker/necklace on but I didn't then I changed my phone case to emoji. Then put my favorite pair of Jordans on.

Destiny's outfit minus the makeup👇👇👇