Chp.24 New Neighbors

Adrian,Addison & Lexi up top👆👆👆

*not edited*

The rest of the day I went to sleep. I was so happy when I woke up. I went to the bathroom did my stuff & put on my 'I woke up like this' crop top & shorts that are not too short. I went downstairs & sat on the couch.

"Hey sis" someone said plopping down next to me.

"Hey" I say looking at the TV

Michael comes down looking happy as ever. I look at him like he has two heads.

"Why are you so happy?"

"BC I'm going out tonight"

"With who?"

"Well...someone I don't know what the rest of your brothers are doing but I'm going!" He skips to the kitchen & starts pouring himself cereal.

Weird? I wanna meet her? Is she suitable? Is she mean? Is she a bitch? Will she treat my Michael right? Gosh I'm starting to sound like my brothers...ugh!

I hear the doorbell go off & I get up & answer it. I see a very cute boy standing there with I'm guessing is his sisters. They had crystal blue eyes,blondish - browinsh hair, & pink plump lips,there skin is smooth & pale.

"Hi! I'm Addison Winfield & this is my brother Adrian & my little sister Lexi we just moved her a couple days ago & decided to go around the neighbor & meet the neighbors" she says with a cheesy smile on her face showing her pearly white teeth.

"Hi! I'm Destiny Jackson-Monroe its nice to meet you & as I'm seeing your not my age but your little sister seems my age & my family is way too big to say names but long short story I love with 12 brothers & 3 cousins" I do the same cheesy smile as her.

"Really wow! That's a big family" I'm guessing Lexi said.

"Yeah its ki-" I get cut off by my brother walking in on me.

"Hey des' could you watch the Mac & Cheese I'm making I gotta go take a shi-" he looked at the strangers in the doorway. "-and you are?"

"I'm Addison this is my brother & little sister Adrian & Lexi we moved in next door"

My brother smiles & eyes Addison up & down. I shook my head in disgust. "Hi Addison I'm Gavin nice to you"

She smiles & stares into his eyes. Gross!

I roll my eyes & offer them to come in they take it & sit on the couch.

"Cute house!" Lexi says looking everywhere

"Thanks..I think" I smile & laugh a little

"Nice..so where is the rest of your family?" Adrian asks. He looks at me with a blank expression on his face. I bit my lip from keeping me to laugh.

"Uh..upstairs,downstairs,kitchen,game room" he nods & sets the cookies they brought on the table.

"So! I'm going to go meet Lexi while you guys meet my family as the come walking threw" I grab Lexi's hand & run upstairs to my room. We pass my some of brothers & cousins as we do.

I open my door & plop her onto my bean bag.

"So Lexi what do you do for fun?"

"Just call me Lex" she spreads her legs out & slumps back into the Bean bag. "And I like to do graffiti on the side of my school & cliff diving & sometimes on & off street fighting"