Chp.31 Lying Is A Bad Thing

Thank you @divarules123 for this idea. I know there was more ideas but will come in handy for the next last chapters

👑👌👑👌👑👌👑👌👑👌

My friends went home and right now I'm in my room so pissed at my brothers. Wanna know why? Well it all started.....

Flashback

I walked downstairs to get tripped by Jake. I fall straight on my face.

"Bitch!" I push him out the way.

He pushes me back into the wall "don't ever call me that!"

"I can call you whatever I want fboy"

He puts his arm against my throat cutting of my air way

I gain the strength to push him off onto the floor. I kick him repeatly in the tummy until he coughs up blood.

I stop and look at him "god your so annoying" I turn to walk away.

Then I'm yanked by my hair and body slammed on the ground.

I groan BC of my back. Jake hops on top of me and raises his fist.

"Go ahead!" He breathes heavily while keeping his fists in the same position "I dare ya"

He lowers his fists to the side but punches my tummy. I gasp not knowing that was gonna happen. He grabs a handful of my hair and bangs my head against the floor. My nose starts to bleed then.

I swing right at his left cheek knocking him off of me and blow another one for his jaw. His lip bleeds.

I was about to knock is lights out when I get held back "let me go!"

Michael holds me back still while Anthony is holding Jake back.

I get out of the grip and angrily walk away. Michael storms after me. I put a paper towel to my nose

"What the hell happened!?" He yelled

"Like you would want to know" I try to push past him but he grabs my elbow tightly and brings me back sightly.

"Well I would like to know now!" He is getting mad.

"Fine! I am having a bad day I woke up not feeling well then Jake had to be a bitch and make it even worse by tripping me!!" I yelled really pissed now.

Michael walks away. I groan and clean my nose.

Anthony comes in "why did you lie?"

I went wide eyed "I didn't!"

"Well you did BC Jake said that you pushed him when he was trying to help you up and then you jus attacked him"

I growl

"But i did-" i try to protest but he cuts me off

"Look enough with the bullcrap. Your grounded go to your room" I scream and stomp to my room.

"You better not slam that door!" Anthony yelled but I slam it anyways.

Parker looks at me wide eyed "what's wrong?"

I explain to him what was wrong.

He sighed "well did you?"

"Did I what?"