Chp.17 Maybe Life Isnt THAT Bad

Emma the new girl up top👆👆👆

"Destiny Hayes!" Anthony yells...uh oh

"Yea"

"Don't 'yea' me you know what you did!!! Why?"

"BC she was being a bi-female dog & said for me to stay away from you she said she just likes you for your looks"

"Is that true?" Ashley glares at me "nooooo never"

"I'm breaking up with you" Anthony says

"What!? Why!?"

"BC you lied straight to my face bye slut" She scoffs & walks away. I jump in happiness.

"haha bitch!!!" I say laughing at her. She turns around & glares at me as I smirk.

"Watch your mouth" Anthony said while hitting the side of my head.

"Bitch bitch bitch" Anthony looked at me.

"Keep doing that & I'll tell Michael & Jordan" I instantly shut up.

Anthony smirked "well time for the first class i have to introduce you"

I smiled & walked to the first class with him. I walked into the classroom & everybody stopped & stared at me. My eyes widen in fear. Anthony chuckled "class this is my little sister Destiny, Des' why won't you say something abut yourself"

I took a deep breath & smiled "Hi, I'm Destiny Hayes Jackson-Monroe but people call me Des' I'm 12 years old,my birthday is coming up in a couple weeks,I have 12 brothers that are goofy,serious,caring, & amazing, its been hard living with boys & NO girls in the house,it was kinda crazy at first but as you think about its a miracle my brothers protect me like I'm everything to them, that's about me. Now what about you?"

Everybody stared at me & smiled. They all started clapping & cheering. I don't know why but it felt great. I smiled like crazy.

"Class stand up start saying your names & age starting with Addison" The teacher says.

"Addison Campbell,17"

"Jake Ryder,16"

"Willow West,18"

"Cameron Young,17"

& the rest said there names. i was happy that Anthony took me with him.

❤💙❤💙❤💙❤💙

I was home enjoying the life I have...I love my brothers & very grateful even thou sometimes there a pain in the ass but no matter what I still forgive them.

I HAD to go to school tm. I had no choice what so ever. Ugh,life I hate it.

So I decided instead of dreading the whole day about this that IMA go to sleep now so the day tm. Will come quicker & I can get it over with goodnight world.

💚💙💚💙💚💙

I wake up & take a shower then get dressed. I walk downstairs & see my brothers dressed & ready.

"Ready?" I ask them

"Aren't you hungry?" Gavin asks

"Nah" I say. He nods & the twins follow us,Seth,&Parker. We all hop in the car.

I got dropped of at school. Parker saw his friends & went over to them.

"Hi Des'" I see Hayden running towards me. I give her a big bear hug she does them same. I took a glance at my brothers car & they smiled & drove off.