Chp.29 Its All Over Now

This is long so sit back and relax. For those who can read and listen to music I suggest you listen to this song while reading this click it when you get to the end of the story it will get u into your feelings. Me even writing this I was like 😭😭 feeling all mixed emotions anyways enjoy guys.

❤💔❤💔❤💔❤💔❤💔❤💔❤💔❤💔❤💔❤💔❤💔

I wake up and sit there.

I have been violated and almost raped by Alex Green. The boy who is dating my best friend. The boy who bullies me. The boy I use to be friends with. Yes I use to be friends with him. It was way back in from 1st to 6th grade.

Flashback

I sit in class drinking apple juice when a girl comes up to me and knocks it out my hand.

"Hey!" I stand up

"What? Little baby wants her apple juice?" The girl said and that girl was Lauren.

"I'm not a baby! And yea I was drinking that"

"Oh well what are you gonna do about pig"

Remind you we are in 1st grade so we don't swear.

I look down knowing I can't do anything.

"Leave her alone Lauren!" This boy says

"Why?"

"BC if you don't I'm gonna rearrange your face so bad that you will unrecognizable slob"

Lauren growled and stomped away.

I looked up at the boy "thank you" I smile

"Your welcome the names Alex..Alex Green" he smiles back and sticks his hand out.