Chp.2 I Dont Wanna Go

Jonathan up top⬆⬆⬆

Asks me one more time"What.is.this.?" he says getting very angry.

I can tell because whenever he's mad his vain pop out of his head its kinda funny thou he looks like an alien.

"Uh...Clothes" I can be sarcastic sometimes.

"Des-"*ding dong*

"Were not done with this" And with that he's gone to go answer the door. Woah that was close I thought he was gonna take away my baby.

Ptf like I let him. I run downstairs to see who is at the door but instead I go to the couch to watch TV.

"Who I was that?" I asked.

"Oh that was Tracy she asked us if we wanted to go out to dinner with them today".He said.

Ugh Tracy I HATE her she always drooling over Michael eww and she yells at me for no reason at all.

Once she said for me to stay away from Michael so I gave her a big fist to the face and got grounded but it was worth it.

"No No No No No" I say while getting up

"I'm not going!" I really don't wanna go I walk over to Anthony praying I'll win this battle.

"Destiny your going no matter what" He said

Hey! There's the vain again.

"Uh no I'm not"before he could say shit I run upstairs as fast as I can and slam my door. I decided to take a nap. Soon as my head hits the pillow I'm out like a light.

😴After 2 Hour nap😴

I wake up and grab my MacBook Pro and go on it. Blake comes into my room

"Hey you rea- what are u wearing?" He said while looking at me up and down.

"PJ's I'm not going"I say while rolling my eyes.

"Come on Des' You know Michael is gonna be pissed off if he sees you like this"

I just shrug my shoulders "I don't care let him see me"

Blake sighed and went downstairs "DESTINY!"

Oh my god he got Michael I'm soooo scared(note the sarcasm). I ran downstairs smiling.

"Yes my dear loving brother" I said while batting my eyelashes

"Why aren't you ready?"

I roll my eyes"Cause I'm not going" Michael came towards me and threw me over his shoulders. I didn't do anything BC I was just too lazy.

He ran upstairs and put me on my bed went into my closet and took out a baby blue dress with ruffles at the bottom.

He looked at it then left my room while closing the door.

I sighed and threw it on.

"Destiny get your butt down here now!!!" Uhhh no I said I'm not going so ima stand my ground and be proud.

Oo nice one I like that. I didn't answer him then I heard multiple steps coming up the stairs my door fly's open

"Destiny" Michael says while clenching his fists. I just look at him and smile.

He comes near me and rolls me off my bed. While Anthony and Blake are dragging my legs. When we reach my bedroom door I grab hold were the door shuts.

"Nooooo I don't wanna goooo"I say while still holding on the edge of the door

"Yes you are des' come on let go!!!!" Blake says while pulling my legs so I could let go.