Chp.11 This is what bullying does

This chapter is inspired by peytinn from 15 Overprotective Brother....

Picture of Grayson,Xavier,Niki,Isaiah,Dallas, Minnie,Quinn,& Serenity up top

Recap:
I walk to my locker to see...
"Hey slut how you doing"she says pushing me against the locker.

"L-Lauren what are y-you doing here" oh great I'm helpless now. What I'm I gonna do.

"I told you, you ruin my life and stole Damon ima ruin your life and take him back" She pushes me on the floor and slaps me.

"Slut hope you have a nice day. Oh by the way nice outfit, just kidding it looks like you got it from the garbage just admit it your ugly just go kill yourself with your ugly lookin hair I mean who did your mom oh wait she died.at least my mom knows how to do hair and I an solve an math equation. I'm not stupid and dumb like you. I don't need a tutor bye jackass or should I say dumbass"with that she walks off laughing along with her friends.

I get up and ran to the bathroom. I look in the mirror.

"I'm stupid" I say repeating it over and over again. My eyes are red and puffy my nose is red like Rudolph tears stain my cheeks.

"I hate myself. I HATE MYSELF!!!" I say hitting the side of my head.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid I know she has been making fun of me for few years but she took it to far putting my mom into this" I feel torn inside. I cant even stand up for myself. I take my bag and take pills out the reason I have pills is because I have asthma but instead of a pump I take pills. I run the water in the sink open the pills and took all of them out and swallowed them while taking water down with it. Then my eyelids get heavier by the second.

Then all I see is black. I hear someone calling my name over and over. Me being lifted up. Then something moving like I'm in car then I black out fully.

At the Hospital

(Michaels POV)

I see my sister sitting there in the hospital bed.
Beep beep beep be----------------
The line went straight. Doctors rushing in pushing me and my other brothers out the door.

"Charging" the doctor says

"Charged"the nurse says

"Ready...Clear" I hear Destiny's body thumping every time they do clear.

"No pulse"

"Charging"

"Charging"

"Charged"

"Ready....Clear"

"No pulse" this goes for a couple of minutes. I really don't wanna lose her.

I know I been so hard on her but its just that i love her too much to see her get hurt by someone and life you gotta push threw it. I was hoping she didn't die on me until....A miracle happened.

"Charging"

"Charged"

"Clear"

Please be a pulse please

"Pulse we got a pulse" thank goddess she is alive. I don't know what I would've done without her.

(Destiny's pov)

I wake up. With the burning in my chest.

"Destiny!!!" I hear Micheal say. He runs up to me hugging me.