Chp.19 Gone Viral...Wait What!?

Jay,Nina,Anne, & Sadie's pic up top👆👆👆

"Missed me" The person says.

"J-jay w-what are you doing here" I say backing up a little bit.

"Well, here for you" he says in his 100% perfect Philippines accent puts his hands in his pockets.

"Well not gonna happen" I mock him & walk closer to the door, slam it in his face & lock it. Serves him right.

I walk back to the living & watch more TV. I turned to this show it looked interesting so I watched it.

"Over my knee know!?" The guy on the TV said. I didn't know what he meant by that.

"No, Harold please" The lady pleaded. But she got pulled over his lap.

I shook my head. 'Why is she over his lap?' I thought to myself.

"You deserve this Rose" SMACK SMACK SMACK.

I gasped & quickly turned the channel. What the heck!? That also brought bad memories that are long gone now & locked up.

I shook the thought out of my head. When I got a text.

Emma😻💍🙈-
Hey! Des' are you busy?😓

Me-
Nah.. Just got out of a fight... literally with my brother😡

Emma😻💍🙈-
Oh damn. Well I was wondering if you wanna come over for a swim🏊🏊

Me-
Hold on let me as my cousin☝

I got up & went into Fawn's room BC she is most likely to let me go without interrogating me.

"Hey Fawny can I go over my friends house to swim" I say peeking my head threw her door. She looked up from her phone.

"Sure just be back before your brothers come home"

"Thanks I love you"

"I love you too pumpkin have fun"

"I will" I shout running into my room & changing. I ran down & grabbed my phone.

Me-
I can go😘

Emma😻💍🙈-
Awesome! You live with your cousins😯

Me-
Ya & my brothers too we all share one big house. It looks small from the outside but it's huge in the inside.👌

Emma😻💍🙈-
Kool... Well I will text u my address🔥🌌

Me-
OK. See you then😝

Emma😻💍🙈-
OK bye✌✌

Me-
bye bye❤

She texts me the address & I nod. "I'm going out!!!!" I yell & sprint towards the door & open it before Asher & Justice start asking questions.

When I open it. I sigh in relief that Jay left. But I spoke to soon.

"So baby I know you missed me" he says scaring me a bit but I quickly recovered. I'm walking to her house since its only a few streets away.

"You have no right to call me 'baby' ever again" I told him & turned down the sidewalk.

"Alright but can I explain Destiny"