Chapter 27: Hogwarts Here I Come

Percy POV

"Well that was awkward," I noted as I threw on my shirt hastily. Annabeth was doing the same.  "Yeah," she replied, a flush quickly spreading over cheeks as she gave me an uncharacteristically shy smile. Dang I'm so lucky to have this girl. "You should get to class Percy," Annabeth added, laughing lightly.

"Harry probably had a heart attack."

"You make that sound like a bad thing." She laughed again. Then she paused, as if realizing something. "Don't you need to wear robes seaweed brain?"

"Shoot!"

I begin to run around the room in a mad attempt to get ready. I might not normally care if I'm late, but on my first day I have to at least try  to arrive on time. Wait... can't I just...wow I'm stupid. I wave my hand and a few seconds later I'm dressed. "I don't think I'll ever get used to that," Annabeth remarked. I snorted. "I don't think I'll ever remember  that I can do that."

Noticing that I was now wasting more time, I quickly pecked Annabeth on her cheek before jogging backwards towards the door. "Got to go wise girl," I told her, grinning. "You know, classes and such. IM me later when you're back at Camp." Wait I have to go to actual classes...and learn things.  I internally shuddered.

"Actually how is camp going? You wanna talk about it? Maybe we can sit down for a bit and talk about how things are going back home?"

"Bye Perce," Annabeth hinted pointedly. "Bye," I sniffed dejectedly. Procrastinating over. Scary wizard classes here I come. Whoah I just used a big word.

Knowing I was certainly going to be late, I stretched my consciousness to a particular green-eyed wizard.

I wonder if he'll come to class. He won't know where to go, though so probably not. He's probably going back to being busy with–nope Harry don't go there. Focus. Class is starting in a minute and you need to pay attention. Potions–your worst class remember. Aha! Just what I need.

Pulling back into myself, I tapped a random wizard on the shoulder. I was a curvy blonde haired, blued eyed wizard. Yeah I'm completely in love with Annabeth, but that doesn't mean I'm blind! Besides, Annabeth is smarter and way more beautiful than any other girl. It's not like this wizard can compete with my wise girl.

"You know where Potions is?" I asked her. Turning around, and looking me up and down, she smiled, for some reason blinking like there was some bug in her eye. "Yeah," she said, smiling. "Follow me. I'm Celeste by the way."

Okay, really sorry this is so short, but I think I'll have another update out soon. Also, thank you guys so much for commenting and voting. Almost 70,000 reads and more than 3,000 votes! Thanks so much! Also, the plot will be picking up soon.