Chapter 11: Yep, Definitely Suspicious

Harry POV:

"What was that about?" I practically yelled at Percy once we were out of Gringotts, safely far away from the earshot of the almost reverent goblins who had inclined their head to Percy as they left. "Wait, what are you talking about?" Percy asked in an innocent tone, one which was was very easily tearing away at my patience. "Really?" I exclaimed incredulously. "A goblin smiles at you and takes you to a vault, one of your many vaults apparently, and doesn't allow us to come! You think I'm not suspicious? Goblins are vicious creatures, and one just smiled at you! How on earth did you think I wouldn't be suspicious?" I roared. 

Percy looked at me so coldly that suddenly I have the urge to put my tail between my legs and run away, like suddenly some world-ending power that he's been trying to suppress and hide from us is taking control. Somewhere near me, a fire hydrant exploded. And then Percy spoke, with quiet venom in his voice that scared me more than anything has in my life. "How. About. You. Try. Being. Nice. How about giving them a chance, before judging the goblins instantly? How about actually bothering giving me a chance for that matter?" "Percy...." Hermione says in a soothing voice. "Relax, okay?" Percy visibly clenched his jaw and takes a deep breath. "Yeah...right..." he says, and suddenly the power is gone. "Now...." he says slowly, "Where are we going next?" "Ollivander's." Hermione said, still in the soothing voice. "To get your wand," Ron finished.