Chapter 26: The Intrusion

Warning: there will be some parts in this chapter (particularly first Percy POV) that might make some readers uncomfortable. They will be written by my awesome friend Diana KatDaQueen. Read at your own expense.             

Percy POV:

Lets just say that after the meeting with Dumbledore and Professor McGonagall, I had found Annabeth in my dorm in the Gryffindor section – I had two dorms apparently; Dumbledore had informed me of this before he had passed out – and after a long night of nightmares, at about six in the morning, we decided that it was important that Annabeth leave the spare bed on the other side of the room because there was probably, we reasoned, somebody who needed to sleep there. So, being that my bed was the only other bed in the room, she had to sleep in mine. 

Keeping that other bed unused was very important indeed. Unfortunately, the sun had begun to rise and neither of us could sleep, and because of our ADHD, we thought we would explode just lying there; classes didn't begin for a while. And there's definitely not a lot of stuff I can do instead. Of course, in concern for each other, we began occupying our time in a much more favorable manner. Very favorable.

Now, I am staring into Annabeth's stormy grey eyes as a pink tint spreads across her face. I cup her cheek and lean in, kissing her gently; she responds instantly, returning the kiss. I start playing with her soft blond locks while I slip my tongue into her mouth. Hades, this girl... Then I pull back for moment, looking at my beautiful wise girl, both of us breathing heavily now. Impatient, she sits on my lap and pulls off my shirt. She stops for a moment, just staring at it. "Like what you see?" I ask, a smirk playing at my lips. "Shut up," Annabeth replies, her face turning an even brighter crimson, if that is even possible.

Suddenly bored of the conversation as I stared at her, I connected our lips once more, slyly moving my hand up her back to remove her crop top. I smiled as I looked her over; she was only wearing a lacy gray bra and jeans now. Then I rolled us over, so Annabeth is beneath me. I begin nibbling at her neck and she releases a small groan. I continue south until I reach her navel, where I look up at her in silent permission. She nods, and I begin unbuttoning her jeans when we hear knocking more like banging  at the door.

Harry's muffled voice sounds through the door. "Percy, come on, we're going to be late!" "Ignore it," I growl as I continue. "I have to show you to your first class and then I have to go..." Harry had burst into the room angrily, but noticing the scene before him, his voice suddenly trailed off.. "Out. Now," I growled. "Uh, you have classes now. So,  um, maybe you should get dressed ...or something," Harry mumbled. If he was a demigod...  Then his eyes drifted over to Annabeth, specifically, the upper half of her. "Eyes away now," Annabeth barked. I quickly covered her with my body. You better run now, before I loose my temper, you little–  Noticing the look on my face, Harry quickly pulled his eyes away from Annabeth. "You know what, I'll just be going now," Harry revised. "Bye!" Hmm, I don't think I've ever seen him run so fast. Good for him, it seems he does value his life. 

Harry POV:

If Dumbledore was so adamant that I show Percy to his classes today – he was apparently taking some with Gryffindor and Hufflepuff – I would've just let him be late. How can someone sleep late on their first day of school? Sighing, I walked towards his dorm, where I heard strange sounds as I approached. Probably just realized thats he's ;ate and is scrambling to get ready now. I finally reach his dorm and knocked – okay fine, I banged on his door.

"Percy, come on, we're going to be late!" I said. Annoyed, I decided to just barge in; he was obviously in there. "I have to show you to your first class and then I have to go..." My voice trailed off as I realized what was in front of me: Annabeth and Percy in a very compromising position. My voice seemed to be missing. I kept opening and closing my mouth, but I could seem to be able to speak; I felt like a fish. 

"Out. Now," Percy growled. He's scary. Really scary. I should go. But being me, I stupidly carried on. "Uh, you have classes now. So, um, maybe you should get dressed ...or something," I mumbled. Then, suddenly, noticing the blonde next to him, my eyes involuntarily moved to her chest. Bloody Hell. She's hot. Wait, what am I doing? Oh no, no, no. Baaaaad idea. Percy was staring at me, and I could practically see the promise of a slow, slow death in his eyes. "Eyes away now," the blonde said, but suddenly she didn't seem so pretty now. She looked scary too. Like Percy. "You know what, I'll just be going now," Harry I said. Please don't kill me, please, please, please. "Bye!" I couldn't get out of there faster. Thankfully, I escaped with my life. Unfortunately, I was sure I had just lost all my innocence. My eyes were scared for life. Although, that girl's che– No, no, no! I value my life thank you very much.