Chapter 16: A For Donkey...Hmmm

Percy POV

I spent the rest of the train ride thinking about my, uh, arguement, with that dense wizard, but more importantly who exactly had come in my car during the encounter. I had heard the door opening and closing while tough-guy–make that I had heard the door opening while stupid five-year-old-who-thinks-he's-tough and I were talking. Huh, that's a good name for him. Too bad its too long. It's so much work to even think it in my head. I'll call him...Mr. A. Yes! That's perfect! A for donkey! (Look up another word for donkey if you don't get what I mean)

 Wait, wasn't I thinking about something important though? Ooh, I remember! Huh, that's really strange, I remembered something. Oh no, what was it again? Hmmm....oh yeah, the person who came into my cart!  Somebody come into my cart while Mr. A and I were talking. Unfortunately, I hadn't seen who, too caught up in my annoyance with that blonde guy's stupidity. Definitely not a good thing; I had slipped up and said too much. If somebody was smart enough, like Hermione, they could be able to put some of the pieces together. Mr. A didn't seem like a problem. I doubt he'll tell anyone that I practically made him piss himself. But back to before, I had to find out who the mystery observer was. 

Hermione POV

"What just happened?" I thought to myself as I walked–okay, maybe ran–away from Percy's car without him noticing. Besides the fact that Percy had actually unnerved Malfoy, what he had said was very concerning. He had really looked like he me meant it when he said he had a powerful father and friends. Maybe he just didn't understand that Malfoy really did have an extremely powerful father and friends in high places? But that couldn't be it either. Beneath that humor and sarcasm, Percy seemed to be immensely intelligent. But that left the disconcerting question of who Percy was. However, I could not investigate internally for much longer: Ron had snapped me out of my thoughts. We were about to arrive at Hogwarts and I still had to change.