Chapter 20: It's Time

Harry POV

What was that? Silver sea child? Hecate's children? What?

Hermione POV

That was not normal. I would bet good money a certain green-eyed child of Voldemort's arrival caused this.

Malfoy POV

What in bloody hell was that?

Dumbledore POV

Something is brewing, and this Percy child is imperative for survival. But he is hiding something. This is very concerning, very concerning indeed. 

Ron POV

Blimey, something is going on besides Voldemort. And its because of Percy.

Snape POV

Gods, Percy Jackson is here. The Percy Jackson. And now the school's in danger. He came in time. That demigod can save us all. Well, he's not really a demigod. Not a wizard either. I just hope everybody will listen to him. Harry may have Lily's eyes and act like her sometimes. He may be able to defeat Voldemort. But he is no Percy. Nobody trusts him, but Percy is the key. 

Celeste POV

Why does everybody look either confused, angry, or hopeful? What's going on? Oh well, it doesn't really matter. I return to staring dreamily at that new wizard with the raven black hair and eyes that you could get lost in sea in. Ooooh he's just so hot! I hope he doesn't have a girlfriend. Eh, that doesn't really matter. I'll steal him if he does. He won't be able to resist me, I'm sure. Oh! Look at those muscles...

Percy POV

Oh gods, another prophesy. Another prophesy. Another war. More deaths. More loss. More sacrifices. More, more, more, more.......

Professor McGonagall

"Get help!" I shout to anybody who will listen. I'm the first one to notice Percy on the floor, body hunched in around itself. He's trembling violently. It doesn't matter if he's the grandson of an evil wizard at this moment. Right now, all I can see is a student at Hogwarts shaking on the floor like he has a seizure. But Harry just stares at him. All the students are just staring at him. Loosing my calm, I shout at Harry, "Get Madam Pomfrey!" knowing he will do as I ask despite his feelings about Percy. Harry is a good person at heart. Understanding, and probably scared of me, he runs out of the room, hopefully to get the nurse. By now, it's frighteningly apparent that something is definitely wrong with Percy. I felt somewhat bad for yelling at Harry on behalf of the grandson of the wizard who had killed his parents though. 

Thoughts of Harry soon vanished, however, when I realized something: wizards can apparate. A scream pierces the pin-drop silence that had accumulated after my shout. Now Percy is muttering and gasping. Increasingly panicked but trying to get my bearings, I usher Dumbledore over. "I'm going to apparate to Percy's flat to get his mother," I tell him hurriedly. "Of course," he replies, looking worried. I think about the picture I had seen of his flat at the Order of the Phoenix meeting, and with a puff of smoke, I'm gone. 

I appear inside Percy's apartment next to a woman who I assumed was his mother. She jumps in surprise. However, after taking in my robes and my grim face, she seems to know what happened. "I'll come, but we need to get someone," she says. Trusting she knows what she's talking about, I agree. "Paul, it's Percy," she shouts out in response to a man's inquiry upstairs. Then, lowering her voice to a normal, but worried level, she says "We need to go to Camp." She points to a picture on the fridge. "Can you take us there?" "Of course," I say. I don't really understand how someone can help him more than his mother, but okay, if that's what you think will. 

Taking her arm, I picture the camp in the picture in my head. Once more disappearing in a flash of smoke, Percy's mother and I apparate away. We appear next to a pine tree. Percy's mother looks a little dizzy but not nauseous. That is unusual. Very unusual. Most loose their stomach's contents. However, my attention shifts to Percy's mother, banging what looks to be nothing and screaming for Annabeth. I would have passed her off as crazy but every time she hit the air, a banging sound followed, like she actually was hitting something. Not really understanding how this is possible–I'm a wizard, I should be able to see the enchantment–I begin to bang on the air too, which really did feel like something solid. Then a blonde girl appeared out of nowhere without a puff of smoke from apparating, I noted. Looking at Percy's mother and then back at me she said, "Percy's got a flashback."