Chap 31

"You are not aloud in her room with the door closed again Alex, we may trust you but I will smash your face in if you hurt my little sister," I roll my eyes and motion for Alex to start leaving, but he doesn't move. God damn, all this macho man stuff is smothering me.
"Adrian you know how much she means to me, I loved her before I even knew what that meant. There are three girls in my life that are the most important to me, Amelia, Isabel, and my mom. You know that. Just don't worry too much," they hug it out like the civil best friends they are. When you've known someone for all your life it's kinda bound to make you close.
"I'll walk you out, come on" I motion to Alex with my hand and head towards the garage. Instead of going out the front door where the boys can watch, I go out this way so I can give him a kiss goodbye.

What is wrong with me.

We aren't even dating.

"I'll be back at six, wear something nice my grandma wants to meet my girlfriend," he winks at me and is about to leave while I just open and close my mouth unsure of what to say. Meeting the family? Already!
"What" is all I manage to get out while Alex looks at me quite funny.
"I just assumed that we'd make it official you know? And grandma has been waiting for me to bring you home since I told her about you when we were seven," I could see the light pink tinge on his ears that blew his cool guy cover.
"Oh okay, but I've met her a bunch of times before?" It's true, I even call her Gaga like Alex and Isabel do.
"But it's different that you're my girlfriend because now she knows that you know how I feel," I nod my head again trying to just soak it all in.
"Oh okay, I guess I'll see you at six," I shut the door behind us and he smirks.
"If I didn't know any better I'd say you want me to kiss you," I nod my head and blush a little.
"Use your words kitten," oh man I just felt my legs turn to jelly.
"P-please kiss me," he obliges much to my content and leans in to kiss me. He wraps his arms around my waist and stands up straight bringing me along with him. My arms are around his neck and playing with the hair at the nape of his neck.
He continues to dominate my mouth with his tongue, but it's cut all too short.
"Okay time to go baby," he sets me down and smacks my bottom. "You and I need to get ready," he walks down the steps and across the huge yards back to his house and goes through the front door. Not a single accusing yell is heard because his mother and sister are still away.
•••••••••••••••••••••
"Hello!?" Loud pounding on my front door ensues.
"Amelia I know you're in there let me in!"
I pause.
"I know everything! And you better let me in! Sean already told me!" I huff and glare over at Sean, who was amidst packing up some of his books to hit the library to study for some professional exam he's taking. I let Rosie in. He smirks and mouths 'she promised me a booty pic' I fake gag, and Rosie smacks me and then him.
"I did not! I said I'd be your wing woman for a night and help you get some booty pics not that'd I'd send you mine!" At this Sean's smile only gets bigger.
"So that means you do have them though?" And she pushes him out the door and locks it behind him.
"Finally, noowww we can actually talk! All the brothers are gone right?"
I nod my head and start walking up to my room, when I notice the bag Rosie left by the door when she came in. I stare at it curiously and she just picks it up and starts to follow. Seems sketchy. But I'm not mentioning it until she does.
"So did you guys do the dirty?" Rosie asks nonchalant.
"No! I didn't even think we were dating! Come on Ro not all of us are hoes." She smirks at me,
"Yeah but I know you are!"
So I'm slightly adventurous when it comes to that kinda stuff. Sue me.
"I don't know what you're talking about,"
"Yes you do! Remember at the party when you had the threeso-" I cut her off
"There is no evidence that happened!" And she smirks at me.
"For someone so adventurous you never had the wardrobe to prove it. That's where I come in." She pulls out a baby blue colored dress. It's got a skater skirt style cut and a low cut back. Quite beautiful, just not my normal color of choice. I more easily tend towards grey and black and white. Colors that don't clash with my flaming hair.
"So? You want me to wear a blue dress?" Rosie nods her head in disapproval.
"You know as well as I do that it's what's under the dress that matter hunny," She next pulls out intricate white lingerie. It looked like a piece of art hanging from her hands. I knew it'd look sexy as hell on too, with all the straps and the see through mesh and lace.
"His Mom is going to be there! His grandma too! And his sister!" Rosie looks at me confused.
"So are they going to be undressing you? The dress may be light but it's thick and will hide it. The only way anyone would see it is if they look up your skirt or down your chest. Now, who would do that?"
I shake my head,
"Alexander is a gentleman, he wouldn't do that." She nods in agreement.
"Unless you gave him a view he couldn't resist." Like say you dropped something?"
"Let's not blame my clumsiness on me trying to be seductive Ro, you damn well know I'm just a klutz." I don't know what the hell shes trying to get me to do but I can tell in what way she's leaning.
"Okay, I'm going to be blunt here. You and I both know the reason you stayed with Matt for so long was because of the sex. He gave you exactly what you wanted and even introduced you to some new stuff. And we both know that Alexander is possibly, most likely, into some hot stuff: now it's up to you to bring that out of him. I'm serious Ames don't give me that look." I relax my face in response to her last comment, and just think about it.
"If you're wrong then no harm right?" Rosie nods her head and throws the lingerie at me as well as the blue dress.
"I want to see! I'm so excited I feel like you're like a sexy Barbie or something!" I groan at her weirdness. She's lucky I'm so comfortable around her. That girl has no boundaries at all. I put on the lingerie and glimpse at myself in the mirror while Ro hoots and hollers behind me.
"Yes! That is my best friend! God damnnnnn!" I'm just laugh and pull the dress on and slip on a pair of nude heels. I quickly put on some concealer and mascara, and I leave my hair down.
Rosie and I decide to just watch baking shows until he comes over to get me. The two of us are huddled up in blankets in the air conditioned house and we are snacking on some cereal.
What seems like minutes later the doorbell rings.
"Oh my god he's here!" Rosie flips out a little. It's funny she's more nervous and excited than I am.
"I'm leaving Ro I'll see you!" I walk out the door as soon as I open it so my brothers don't all come see what the commotion is about. When I shut the door I'm practically up against Alex.
"Wow." His eyes are wide and his lips are parted.
"Just, wow. I don't have any words... right now."

Okay that's the end of this one! It's extra long just for you guys! Vote vote vote please! I'm putting so much time into this story and I d really appreciate your comments too!! Lots of love❤️❤️