Chap 10

Amelia's POV (probs for a really long time)
Alex and I stand for a minute just looking at each other. His wet dark hair is messy just like it always was when we were little. I used to ask him to play dress up with me just so I could touch his hair. None of my brothers had longer styled hair, and I always wanted to put little clips and hair ties in it. I'd clip all his hair up and put him in Adrian's suit from fifth grade graduation even though I was only six and Alex was seven or eight. I'd wear my favorite floral dress and make him pretend to take me to a dance or something. I'd have all my brothers dance with me too, and I'd pretend I was Cinderella.
Now though, I'd rather just run my hands through his hair then clip it all back. It framed his face perfectly, and his summer tan just made him look even better.
It's no surprise he was never interested in me, the paler, skinny girl next door.
"I'm sorry," he says looking to the right and rubbing the back of his neck with his large hand.
"Don't be. You didn't hit me," he had nothing to be sorry for anyways. He continues to glance at the bruises.
"You should come swimming anyways, you know the guys won't ask questions," he's not wrong there. They care, but they'd rather not make me feel upset. They are all rather emotional when it comes to me.
"I think I will,"
"Beat you there," Alex turns and takes off running towards the pool, and I'm late to start sprinting after him.
I round the corner by the planter and suddenly he's gone. I stop and I am about to ask the guys in the pool when Alex runs out from behind the planter and grabs me. He picks me up and shouts to the guys in the pool,
"Who wants to play catch the kitten!" He tosses me into the pool and I shout at him my entire way down. I hit Sean with an 'umph' and he stands up also carrying me. I latch onto his arm,
"Nooo! Don't throw me Sean! Please I always tell you your my favorite!" He laughs and tosses me to Noah who's laughing along with Aaron and Eric. Noah catches me and starts spinning around, while I continue laughing and trying to get away. Mid spin, he passes me off to Adrian who tucks me under his arm like a football. His entire arm encircling my midsection. I continue shouting for him to let me down, but he continues running across the shallow end.
Alex comes over and grabs my ankle pulling me right out of Adrian's grasp, and throws me over his shoulder.
"Looks like I won this time boys," he laughs and sets me down. My abs hurt from laughing so hard I can almost feel the six pack forming.
I just roam around on a swan floaty while the guys all discuss an upcoming party and throw a football around.
"Yeah dude I heard it was supposed to be huge, Chad's parents are gonna be gone for two weeks and they gave permission for one party. He's got their whole bank account to spend too" my first thought immediately goes to Rosie. On the down low both of us have a ton of fun at parties, her a little more than me because I was taken but now, now I can have some fun.
"Who's chad?" I ask looking for more details on this party. Chase replies.
"He's the kid of those two surgeons who invented that laser thing, remember we had dinner at their house a month ago?" I do remember, their house is only like a block away.
Perfect.
I know exactly what Rosie and I are doing tomorrow night.
"Adrian?" I widen my eyes a little and put on my little face. I can pretty much rob people like this, I know Adrian will crack under the pressure.
He turns to look at me and narrows his eyes a little, with a sharper voice then he intended he replies
"What do you want?" I frown a little and he immediately looks guilt stricken.
"I just wanted to see if Rosie could sleep over tonight, but I get it, you don't wanna deal with me." All the guys in the pool are looking at Adrian appalled that he would ever make such a rude tone at sweet, little, devious me.
"No, no, no she can sleep over. I didn't mean to make you feel bad, you aren't dependent on us and I know you could do stuff without asking us,"
"Thank you! I'll go call her now! Does anyone want a warm towel? Follow me," Noah and Alex both follow me out of the pool and I walk into the back behind the hammock. I open the door to the towel chamber, I first hand Noah a towel who mutters a thanks and walks away. Then I turn back to get one for Alex and when I turn around he's closer then I remember him being. His warm breath is blowing across my hairline and I can smell the scent of his sun tan lotion. He breathes in deeply through his nose and his eyes close a little, we both lean closer. My hands are on his chest and he pushed his hand up to brush one of my soggy hairs back. I continue staring at him like he's gods gift to the human race. It's not until I hear Chase shout that I'm broken from that awkward moment.
"Amelia! Could you grab me a towel too?!" We both jump back and I turn away and grab two more towels. By the time I turn around, Alex is already walking back towards the pool and he disappears around the large bush and planter.
Man oh man do his shoulder muscles make a girl melt.

A/N: Oh man Alex is literally a dream😍 just y'all wait, I'm boutta turn the steam up a good three notches.

Don't forget to Vote and Comment!!
Also: add this to your library and reading lists!!!👍👍

I think I'm gonna start doing shout outs for the most dedicated readers (those who comment and add this to their reading lists)

Also how often should I do a part in Alex's POV?
•never
•once every ten chapters
•once every five chapters
•every once in a while
•once every other chapter
•other
^comment on your favorite idea^
Seriously I need help guys! I might also start following back and voting on books for anyone who comments and votes!