Chap 6

I knew it was coming at some point. It's kinda hard to miss the large bruise across my face and the dark circles under my puffy eyes. There is also bruises along my fore arms from him grabbing me, and a large bruise on my hip from falling onto the ground.
I gulp and kinda just look around at their faces. I knew the smiles were a little tight lipped when they talked about our team winning.
"Last night I got Matt a little mad," they all visibly clench their jaws and their hands.
"I shouldn't have been so rude when I cancelled. I could've had you guys watch Isabel or something. I just-" Adrian cuts me off with his palm hitting the table.
"Unless you punched yourself in the face, all that bullshit you are spewing is precisely that- bullshit." I open my mouth to continue but I'm cut off by my other brother Sean.
"Please tell me you kicked his ass for manhandling you like that. Or that King f*cking kicked it,"
"I couldn't." They all turn their gazes from each other to look me straight in the eyes.
"Why the hell do you mean you couldn't?!" Chase pinches the bridge of his nose and palms his eyes.
"I kind of sort of passed out slash cried," they all groan. We are all silent until Adrian says
"I volunteer," we all look at him confused.
"I'll kill him, we all know id be able to do it the cleanest. And I definitely would be able to post bail or something. It'd be so worth it." I begin to laugh when I realize they aren't even laughing.
"You can't kill him Adrian! That's not how the world works!" He shrugs his shoulders.
"Got any other suggestions red?" I stare at Adrian blankly.
Sean decides to put a different form of revenge on the table.
"I'm the head of the law department at dads company. We could bring him to court and make him live in jail. We could go for domestic abuse and maybe something with the fact that you're still a minor and he is not." I continue shaking my head no.
"We are not doing a thing. You guys, I have known him for over three years now. You know he's not like this, and you all liked him!" I protest. Obviously our relationship is over, it ended when his hand lifted up to swing at me.
"None of us liked him. He was honestly the worst, he'd let his friends drool all over you and talk about how hot you were. It's disgusting the shit he allowed them to say." I shake my head.

"Okay so we are done. I'll never speak to him or meet him anywhere. Just don't arrest him. Maybe scare him into getting me a Bugatti," I pause hoping for someone to laugh. It's not until no one makes a peep that I realize how seriously they are taking this.
"Guys, I'll be fine. There is no need to make any further action. Our relationship obviously ended the second his hand hit my face," they all grumble at that statement but I just shush them.
"And no one needs to tell mom and dad," I add in quickly at the end.
"What!?" Their cries of outrage are deafening.
"You all know that mom and dad already wish I was another man to carry on the family name. How do you think they'll react when they find out I couldn't even take a hit?" It's true, after having three boys my parents were hoping to have another. So here I am the family disappointment.
"If mom or dad asks I'm not going to lie." Says Chase, always the goody two shoes. Adrian caused a lot of harmless (not really) trouble and Sean was the mediator being the oldest.
"Perfect, because you all know they will never ask." I sip my water and that ends the conversation.

A/N: who doesn't love a chapter full of getting to know a characters parents? I honestly hate back story, it's so hard to get your point across in the first couple chapters. Also looking at what I've written so far I kinda hate it (fun fact I've written a couple chapters ahead) so hopefully after chapter 16 it will seem to get better....

Don't forget to vote and comment!!