Chap 16

Amelias's POV (back to normal😊)
After being thoroughly entertained by the donut eating tornado that hit my poor dining room, I decide to go and find Alex. Softly padding around the house, I peek into all the different rooms.
I check all of his favorite rooms, and then head to the living room. That must be where he is, I'm pretty sure he wasn't upstairs.
I find him lounging out on the couch, effectively taking up all the room.
"Scooch?" He pulls his legs over barely an inch.
"I'm flattered, I think, that you believe I'm that small but I will not fit there," he just yawns and changes the channel.
"Fine, I'll just crush you." I practically jump onto the couch, hoping he'd move but instead I crush him like I said I would.
He groans but doesn't move.
"Aleeeexx, please" he groans and just pulls me into him.
"Oh shush I know this is right where you wanna be," I can practically hear the smirk in his voice. I'm about to reply when I hear Sean yell from the front of the house.
"Amelia! Rosie is back and she wants you!" I get up off Alex and he stands up too. We walk to the front door together and Alex just says
"See you guys later, I gotta go," and walks out of the house. Sean says bye while I try to calm down Rosie while she flips out.
"OH MY GOD GUESS WHAT!!!???" She practically screams, I cringe away. God damn this girl is loud.
"I don't know what?" She grabs me by the shoulders and winks at me.
"We have plans for tonight!" She kind of sings it out to me, and I immediately am let down. Ugh just plans. I thought she won a vacation to Mexico or something.
"Okay and?" Obviously these aren't just any plans, otherwise she wouldn't be this pumped.
She looks around and seeing that none of my brothers are in the room, leans down and whispers to me,
"There is a drag racing and street fighting ring, and they are having opening night tonight!"
"Why would you wanna go to street fighting?" She just looks at me and rolls her eyes.
"Duh, hot, sweaty, muscular guys. Also every girl has to date at least one bad boy in her lifetime, and I'm thinking it's my turn!"she squeals and turns to go to my room.
"We gotta find super cute outfits that will get us some hot fighters or something,"
I internally groan.
"How have you not gotten me killed yet Ro? You would literally do anything for some arm candy, I swear!" She drags me up to my room and begins to pick out our outfits.
I go with jeans because I get unreasonably cold, although I don't know if they could be considered jeans due to how completely destroyed they are. There is a huge gaping hole that's practically an entire thigh, along with a bunch of other big distressed holes. There is also a long tear right under my right butt cheek. I think it's there on purpose but who knows. I grab a deep v neck t shirt and a lacy bralette to put under it. My neck looks really bare so I grab a black choker that looks like a large thin shoelace kind of.
Ro wears high waisted jean shorts, and a grey crop top with a huge chunky cardigan. We both decide to wear white high top converse. Mine are practically destroyed because I live in those shoes.
I text Sean and tell him I'm going to Rosie's house instead of telling him in person. Then I grab the keys to my car and Rosie and I hop in, apparently it's about thirty five minutes away. I stop and get us some drinks at a drive through.
After, Rosie starts giving me directions to what sounds like an extremely sketchy area. It's not until we arrive though that my thoughts are proven correct.
We pulled up into what looks like a bar with a huge parking lot, and seems to be the only building as far as I can see down the highway.
I pull up to the boy collecting money for parking. The sign next to him shows the different level parking spots. You can park front row for 100$, close for 75$, in the lot for 45$ and down the road for 20$. Rosie, deciding that those were all too difficult flashed him, and gave him a twenty for front row parking. My best friend is such a hoe, but honestly that's the way I love her.
Pulling into our A1 parking spot, we spot a check each other's hair and makeup, ready to get us some hot bad boys. Well, ready to get her some hot bad boy, and maybe a little make out action for me.

A/N: I'm having terrible writers block, but Hopefully that will all go away. If anyone has any ideas or anything that they reeeeaaaally want to happen, just pm me or @ me in the comments!

Don't forget to Vote and Comment!!!!!