Chap 11

"Oh Rosie poise!" I sing into the phone when I hear my best friend pick up.
"Hey Ames! I miss youuu" she shrills into the phone. I move it away from my ear because of how loud she is.
"I have a surprise for you! Just come sleepover tonight and I'll tell you about it" I smirk to myself, she's going to flip when she finds out I got us on the list for Chad's party. Yeah, there's a list. This kid is seriously loaded and this party has so much hype he doesn't want anyone to crash.
"Okay be there in an hour babe, love ya!"
"I love you too" right when I turn around from my room I see Alex leaning in the door. He's still in his swim trunks and let me just say, that boy is definitely in shape.
"Well you and Matt definitely got back together quickly," he comments looking a little peeved
"Especially after what happened in surprised you pulled out the L word so soon" it takes me a second to realize he thought the conversation with Rosie was with Matt.
"Trust me Matt and I are not ever getting back together. He's out of the picture. Maybe my head hitting the ground knocked some sense into me. That was Rosie on the other line,"
He starts laughing but kind of nervously
"Have people ever asked if you're a lesbian couple? Because I could definitely see it now that I know" I pondered that for a minute. I wonder if people think we are dating?
"Not that I know of," he comes over and is about to lay on my bed when I screech.
"Ewww no! You're all wet!" He smirks at me
"And so are you," I look down at the dry running shorts I'm wearing along with the giant t shirt. Then it clicks.
"I am not!" He comes up closer to me, definitely trying to make me squirm.
"Maybe not now kitten, but you will be, that I can guarantee." I decide to ignore the laced innuendo in his words.
"I do own a pool so I can agree it'll happen eventually."
He shakes his head at me a little.
"That wasn't exactly what I was thinking, but I guess wherever works eh?" Gross. Seriously ew that's my backyard.
"Ughh get out of here Alex," I push him out of the room and begin to try and push him down the stairs. He grabs my arm and pulls me up and over his shoulder and runs down the stairs. I'm screaming because he's going to break both of our necks while he is laughing wildly.
"Yes! I love this game!" Yells Sean who smoothly picks me up bridal style and quickly passes me to Noah who throws me over his shoulder. I'm laughing so hard my stomach hurts and all this motion is making me dizzy. Then I feel Sean grab my feet while Noah holds my arms and they swing me onto the coach right on top of Alex.
"Umpf" I hear Alex grunt from my whole body weight being thrown on top of him.
"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you," I apologize while I sit up. When I sit up my legs are across his lap and my head is right near his outstretched arms.
"Oooo is this the surprise?" I hear Rosie when she walks in. I scramble off of Alex knowing that this is going to start her obsession over. When we were younger she was obsessed with the thought of us dating, she believed we were soulmates or something. She's very into the whole chi and yoga thing.
"Nope! It's even better! We are going to...."
I stop talking and she pouts at me
"Chad's rager!" Her mouth drops open.
"No way how did you get on the list!?"
"I called him and told him how much I liked seeing him when we went to dinner and that I really want to party. He practically dropped his jaw inviting me," she smirks.
"Does he think you're going to hook up with him or something?" I shrug
"I haven't been single in a while so i don't know where he'd get the impression I'm down for that, but either way we're going!"
"It's definitely weird to hear you say your single and actually mean it. Thank god you are though! Every hoe needs a hoe best friend!" I laugh and we walk up the stairs chatting about what colors we want to wear and how exciting it's going to be to go to something other than a stupid regular house party.
"So when are you and Alex gonna fuck?"
She says this completely loud before we are even in my room.
"Ssshhhh! Oh my god what if someone hears you?!"
"Ah who cares? Everyone can feel the sexual tension between you two."
"Matt and I only just finished, I'm not sure I want to be in another relationship."
She just laughs at me.
"Honey did I say relationship?" She bursts out laughing and I throw my pillow at her. She shuts up and makes a pouty face at me.
"That wasn't very nice,"
"What are we gonna wear?" She immediately shifts gears and springs up.
"Is this a classy or trashy party?" Honestly I have no idea.
"SEAN!" I yell out my door, I hear a faint holler back from downstairs
"WHAAT?"
"IS THE PARTY CLASSY OR TRASHY!?"
"TRASSY" what in the actual frick is that.
"Oooo I know exactly what to put on you." I hear Rosie say behind me.
"I am not your Barbie doll Rosie, and what does trassy mean?" I follow her back into me room and I shut the doors. Rosie immediately starts walking around me sizing me up.
"Okay the real struggle is going to make it look like you have some ass. You have wide hips, so you just need the right dress shape." Jesus she's already in Barbie mode.
"Perfect!" She comes out with a sleek black two piece dress. The top part is meshy, and the skirt is just solid. There is a large slit all the way up one side that would reach my hip. When did I buy that?
"Wait does that fit the trassy dress code?"
"Yeah, its classy but it low key super trashy. We're talking leg slits, full cleavage, body con, tight. Whatever it takes," she pulls out a mauvey colored dress that's layered very nicely.

"I kind of feel like a hoe." I turn in the mirror and look at myself from a bunch of angles.
"But a classy hoe. I mean I'd pay top dollar for you,"
"Fine let's just go before I change my mind."

We hop into Adrian, my oldest brothers car, and he takes us to the party. The other guys left almost an hour ago,  something about chad needing help or whatever.

Amelia's Dress^^^

Amelia's Dress^^^

And Rosie's dress^^^A/N: okay so here is Rosie! I kind of hate this chapter so idk how I'm doing

A/N: okay so here is Rosie! I kind of hate this chapter so idk how I'm doing. I'm kinda at a point where I wanna skip introduction of characters. So I think after the party I'll just start the actual plot. I'm still deciding if I want it to be purely Amelia and Alex romance stuff or what. Idk I'm bad at this guys

Don't forget to vote and comment❤️️