Chap 25

We've been at the bar for about twenty minutes now, and it's official that Zach has moved on from me and onto Rosie. Not that it's much of a shock, I mean she's gorgeous and perfect and well just the best. I sit and huff my breath while playing with the little umbrella that came in my drink. Almost immediately the bartender stops in front of me and winks at me.
"Hello babe, you look quite lonely and uninterested in that drink of yours, want to chat?" I open my mouth to reply when a deep voice replies from behind me.
"She's  also uninterested in you, so scram" I know that voice. Royal Pain. The bartender raises his hands in surrender and backs away. I turn and look at the fighter behind me,
"How would you know that? Maybe I was interested in him," I cross my arms and glare at him. He chuckles a deep and harmonic laugh, that I can feel reverberate through my own self. He closes in on me, and puts his arms on the bar, caging me in.
"If you were interested in him you wouldn't be here panting in my arms, you wouldn't give fućk me eyes every time you looked at me, and you certainly wouldn't be as wet as you are right now," holy shit. That was simultaneously the hottest and dirtiest thing I think anyone has ever said to me. Matt was good in bed but this, this was something completely different.
"I-I'm not-"
"Don't even try and deny it little one. If it makes you feel any better I feel similarly," he smirks at me and I continue just staring into his eyes and looking over his thick arms. Then suddenly my mind snaps back together like puzzle pieces. How dare he!
"Go away, I actually do not feel that way if you truly wish to know," I lift my head high and turn back around to face the bar.
"I didn't mean to offend you love, I just thought I should profess my thoughts to you," he slides up on to the stool next to me, and immediately a drink is placed in front of him. I raise my eyebrows and glance at the drink as if to say that he's obviously a regular.
"Next time keep them to yourself," I mutter out and look over at Rosie and Zach. Ro is backed against the bar, her back lightly arched, with her arms around Zach's neck. His hands are around her waist and his whole body is pressed against her, they are snogging and definitely would have been making a scene if we weren't in such a shifty place.
"That could be us but you keep denying it," I can practically hear the smirk in Royal Pains voice and I turn around and really and truly give him a glare.
"You don't even know my name!" He shrugs as if to say so what. Such a guy,
"I get it, you want to smash and dash, but I'm really not in the mood to screw a guy who A doesn't know my name and B I can't even see his face nor do I know his name." He looks at me and shakes his head a little, he tuts his tongue at me, as if I did something wrong.
"Ah I finally hear the naughty thoughts going inside that head of yours, but love, you never thought to ask what my intentions were," I can't believe this guy. He practically just whispered 50 shades in my ear and now he wants to talk about intentions?
"For some reason I don't believe you," I comment back, hopefully he'll get the message.
"I want to know why you hand over your toys to your little friend, why you don't breath right when I whisper dirty things in your ear, I want to know your favorite color, and what you're always thinking about even as I beat another man into unconsciousness, but most of all I want to know you." He says this to me, never losing eye contact, and I can feel myself slowly getting entranced into his words. His sentences string me along and keep me staring, and listening to him. He winks at me and then gets up and disappears into the back rooms.
At this moment I'm not even sure if I am still breathing, everything about him just seemed to entrance me. His body language made him out to be very much intimidating but to me it was more of a power stance, one that made me feel a sense of security. Not going to lie, I like the dominance he exerted over me, even if it wasn't much, just little things, like making me listen to him or cornering me in.
It was so unbelievably hot that I am still trying to recover from the purely lustful vibes he was giving off. It clouded my judgement and made my mind hazy, all I could think about was the fact that I wanted him. But after letting the dust settle, so did my thoughts and I decided that he was bad news. Very bad news. There is no good that can come from a relationship, wether purely physical or not, that is built off of lust. But I did in that moment, almost consider, just throwing myself at him and letting him have his wicked way with me.

What the hell is wrong with me?

Wow okay so that was fun to write. Also I kinda really enjoy me some tense moments. So be prepared for some more moments with like tight sexual tension, it's going to get worse as more is revealed but yeah good luck.

I think this whole book is going to be purely on Amelia and Alex's relationship not so much conflict, also it's definitely not going to be a series unless I magically get more inspiration for a second book.

Pleeeease vote and comment babes!!!