Chap 12

"Oh my god," I hear Rosie whisper
"Holy sh1t," my brother slows his car down
"What.." I glance up and my jaw drops. This is like a professional party.
The house has huge floodlights lighting it up and the gates are open to the driveway and front path covered in a red carpet. This kid really did have a couple million to spare on this.
"Damn I should've dressed up," says Adrian. He didn't really want to go, considering he thought it was some high school house party.
He pulls up and lets us out at the end of the drive, and Rosie and I began the trek up the driveway in our heels.
At the front door there is a huge line of people waiting to see if they can get in when I hear a ding on my phone in my clutch. I pull it out and see a text from Chad.
You are on the RSVP and VIP lists. Feel free to bring Rosie.
Well damn this guy thinks of everything.
"He must really want to-" I cover her mouth with my hand so no one hears what she's saying.
I begin leading us towards the door, waltzing by the line.
"Excuse me miss, but are you on the list?"
"Yes I should be under Amelia Williams with a plus one."
"Of course, sorry we have to check wether or not you look like you belong."
I nod my head and walk through the wide open doors. We enter and are immediately greeted by a butler of sorts.
"Miss Williams and Miss Erickson, welcome. All VIP guest have been given a storage option for their belongings which you can access at any time you'd like, would you like to give us your coat and clutch?"
I nod my head and two females help me with my jacket, which although unnecessary was very kind. I had them my clutch as well, I guess I'll just be missing my phone for a little while. After they collect Rosie's things the butler leads us to a grand room, where I can see tables and bars set up all over. There is also a dance floor and a DJ. This is honestly better than our prom was.
Rosie looks at me and smirks.
"You ready?" I nod my hard warily.
"Oh come on you look smoking. I might have trouble being noticed standing next to you." To prove her point she side steps a little. I laugh a little and we hook our arms together in search of the boys.
I see a billiard room and I can almost guarantee that is where they have disappeared to. We walk I and I realize how much bigger this room is than I thought. There are four pool tables, one in each corner of the room, and a lounge type area in the middle along with high top tables scattered around along with stools. I see Sean and Chase along with Alex, Noah, Nick and Aaron. I guess Ryan is off somewhere else. Those six are all in the back left corner of the darker room, pool sticks in hand, all wearing crisp dress shirts with either a bow tie or regular tie or with the top few buttons open. Alex's sleeves are rolled up and he is taking his turn for the game. I also see a bunch of people I don't know around the table, both girls and guys all looking to be part of the action.
"Ah perfect my lucky charm has just showed up," I hear Alex say.
"Um actually she is my sister so I get dibs on her being my lucky charm," says Sean.
Chase cracks up laughing, "Neither of you can have her as your lucky charm, I'm her brother and the oldest. Game over dude," Chase wraps his arm around my shoulders and pulls me to him.
Sean scowls and pulls Rosie
"Fine well I get Rosie!" My brothers are such children.
"Sorry boys but I'm no ones lucky charm. Trust me, you do not want my luck," says Rosie as she peels his arm off her.
"I think Amelia wants to be my lucky charm," says a voice I really did not want to hear tonight.
I turn and look at Matt. Of course he's here.
"Oh no don't you take one step closer," I say to him he smirks
"C'mon babe you know I didn't mean it. I'm sorry, I love you and I realize how much of an idiot I was." He looks at me expectantly and I just shake my head no. His face contorts with his anger.
"What the hell Ames! I'm trying to make this relationship work, but I can't do that if you don't listen to me!"  Alex immediately steps in front of me and holds the pool cue to his chest pushing the tip against his sternum.
"Cool it dude, she doesn't want any trouble and neither do you. You are outnumbered and you're being just plain stupid," Matt looks between us.
"Oh I get it, you're his girl next door right? When you aren't going on dates with me you're giving him peep shows through the window and making out on his couch. No wonder he's so protective, no guy who wasn't getting something in return would feel the need to protect you," he is now yelling and I can tell he must be a little tipsy. This party went downhill fast.
"Did you f*ck Chad to get into this party too?" He asks me stepping into Alex's pool cue.
"No.. no you know I wouldn't do that." Matt snarls at me and pushes Alex's cue to the side, and steps a little closer.
"That's exactly how your are, you lying little bitch!" Matt reaches out to me and I hear a snapping sound almost immediately followed by a slump.
Alex holds his now broken pool cue and Alex lays on the floor, passed out. Alex and my brothers are practically fuming. This is not going the way that I'd hoped.

A/N: Okay, chappie 12 babessss. Wowza it's super early for me while writing this and I'm actually falling asleep who knows what's gonna come out of my mouth next😂

Don't forget to vote and comment! Also add this to your reading lists and libraries for notifications when it updates.