Chap 13

"I'm sorry," I apologize again to Chad.
"Matt and I broke up a couple days ago, and he obviously hasn't gotten over it."  Chad just shakes his head at me.
"I can definitely understand why he's not over you, especially when you're looking the way you do."  I blush and hit his arm softly, if all goes according to plan he won't type in the last few digits of that police phone number.

Almost immediately following Matt's little stunt, Chad came in the room to asses the damage. He saw Alex and my brothers all glaring at Matt's friends who helped to get him out of the room. Chad watched as Matt was taken away drunk and with a head injury, and like most sane people decided to call the police.
Matt technically assaulted us, and due to the video Chase took we could prove it, but I really don't want this getting back to my parents. They'd be so mad at me.
"I was so scared Chad, I'm glad you came when you did," I look up into his eyes and I see the look on his face. Pride mixed with a little lust. Perfect.
"I wasn't just going to leave you in there," he wraps his arms around my waist and leans in to kiss me. I kiss him back with my eyes wide open as Rosie sneaks up and pulls his phone out of his back pocket. He pulls back a little for air just as she gets it out and my heart stops beating, I pull his face back to mine and continue making out with him. I step back towards the wall, and he comes with me pushing me against the wall. I glance around and see the Rosie has disappeared around the corner. Okay now time to get out of here.
"Chad wait," I push back against his chest,
"I have to go my brothers are looking for me," I pout a little making it seem like I want to stay.
"Of course Amelia, I'll see you around right?"  I nod my head and walk down the hallway towards the VIP room where all our stuff has been left. I find my name and grab mine and Rosie's things right as my brothers, Alex and Rosie walk in.
"Excuse me sir, I found this on the floor. I think someone must have dropped it." She hands Chad's phone over to the butler, who puts it in his pocket.
"Thank you miss,"  she nods her head and then comes over to us.
"I had no idea you were such a skank," says Rosie glaring at me playfully
"Oh shut up you already knew, besides it's not like I let him feel me up or anything, purely innocent contact." She laughs along with me, while the guys watch us wearingly.
"Do I even want to know?" Asks Sean.
"Nope!" Rosie and I reply at the same time and burst out laughing.
"Okay giggles let's get going," Chase wraps his arm around my shoulder and we walk out the front entrance to the valet booth. Chase says his name and the valet sprints off to get the car from off the street. A minute later, the roaring of Chase's sports car is heard coming up the drive. I roll my eyes, Chase definitely likes to be the center of attention.
The valet gets out of the car and Chase hops in the driver seat. Sean gets the passenger seat, and Rosie, Alex and I smoosh into the back. I get stuck in the middle, because I'm the smallest out of us three.
"It's a little tight back here," says Alex and I just now realize how tight. His legs are practically against the seat in front of him, and his head almost reaches the ceiling. The sports car gets a lot shorter for the back seat then in the front seat.
Rosie and I laugh and I try and scoot a little closer to her side  so he can maybe breathe without knocking out a window.
"Okay so everyone's coming over to our place right?" Questions Chase. Rosie and I stay silent because I know they are talking about Alex and the guys who are still at the party.
"Hell no, the guys all got drunk. They are not coming over so Amelia can just take care of them all night, they are so needy." Groans Sean. He's definitely right, sometimes after they all go partying Sean and Noah will come back slightly tipsy, but Eric, Aaron and Nick get absolutely wasted. They aren't exactly easy to take care of either, Eric is always passed out, Aaron most likely will have something bleeding because he likes to pick fights, and Nick will just be groaning about how his head hurts and how he's hungry and then he'll puke or pass out. I am not in the mood tonight.
"Yeah no, that's not happening tell them to go home or hang at Chad's." Sean nods his head and texts them all.
Maybe I'll finally get some peace and quiet.

A/N: So I think I'm going to try and make my chapters this length more often just because I've been writing over 1000 words and it takes me a long time to update then. Once the plot really gets deep, I'll be able to do more interesting chapters. Sorry that this is kinda just filler.  Anyways Amelia's kinda a hoe but I like it, I feel like that is definitely Rosie's impact on her. Also she's going to be a bigger hoe soon so just y'all wait

Anyways, don't forget to Vote and Comment!!!
Also, add this to your reading lists guys!