Chap 22

Rosie and I continue dancing around in our sun room, belting along with the rhythmic music I have going. We brought out a bunch of pillows and fluffy blankets, actually all of them, and completely filled the floor space. So stumbling around and falling is made completely safe now!
We both keep jumping around when I hear Sean shout something to us. We both were about to reply when my all time favorite song came on. We both immediately started grinding all over each other (best friend love man) and twerking and literally being our inner beast while screaming out
"Guys my age don't know how to tease me don't know how to leave me!" We both would point at each other and wink and do some butt movements because then we'd giggle and do it back. Only through the first chorus we were both bumping when I hear Sean and the guys at the door way.
"This is like every guys wet dream," I hear Aaron say, as he makes his way in and starts dancing around with Rosie. Rosie giggles and begins grinding the air but whenever he gets close she twirls around and starts dancing again. Then she comes over to me and I start grinding on her to the song some more, and we both laugh and throw our arms around each other.
"I love you so much," we both start laughing and the guys all stand there in shock.
*cough* "Makeout!" Aaron tries to suggest to us, and we both start giggling again still hugging,
"No silly she's my sister from another mister ain't that right sugar plum?" I choke at her dumb nickname and start laughing so hard I fall over. She falls with me and I hear all the guys laughing too. Someone grabs the bottle of wine and drinks some. And the guys end up staying in the sunroom with us while we watch movies.
The second movie is playing when Alex walks in and nods his head at the guy.
"Hey what's up guys?" He fist bumps and shakes hands with all the guys and pats Rosie and I on the head.
"The sky," Rosie replies and we both burst into hysterics.
"Oh my gosh your so funny how did you come up with that?" I laugh along, and Alex looks from me and Ro to the two empty wine bottles. He kind of face palms and the guys start laughing.
"Okay girls we're gonna get out of here and let you two sleep the alcohol off," says Sean. Alex nods his head and switches the light off, and I immediately get scared. I can't see very well and the sunroom is just screened in. What if a bear comes?
"No no no no, don't make me stay out here!" I try and get up but I'm hit with a dizzy spell and all the pillows and blankets make me trip and fall.
"Alexxx no! Don't leave me!" He reaches down and sits me back up.
"Rosie is out here too, but you guys are aloud back inside the house it is yours,"  I look over at Rosie who is sprawled across the couch and Aaron who is sleeping right near her,
"No no no, she already slept, I don't want to be alone please don't leave me," he picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.
"Oh god why is everything spinning like that?" I groan and hold onto my head, while Sean laughs at me.
"Probably because you drank your weight in wine. Alex could you put her down in the living room? I'll grab blankets and move Rosie out here too. It gets cold in the sunroom," Alex nods and puts me down on the living room sofa. I grab his arm and yank him down on top of me. His face is so pretty no wonder all the girls love him at school.
"Your *hiccup* pretty," I comment. He laughs, a deep reverberating laugh that I can feel in my chest.
"Your pretty too," he get himself up and swaddled me with a fuzzy blanket, the soft fuzz feels so good against my bare stomach, and keeps my now chilly body warm.
"You won't leave right? I don't want to die in a bear attack," I ask Alex and he makes a funny face.
"Of course princess, whatever you want," I immediately begin to fall asleep once I see Seam return with Rosie draped across his arms. Aaron, Nick and Eric follow behind carrying all the blankets and pillows. They all start to fall asleep on different couches and on the ground even, what with all the layers of blankets and pillows it's quite comfortable. I roll off the couch on top of Alex and roll to his side.
"Just checking your still here," I mumble and fall asleep. Alex grabbing me around my waist and pulling the blanket over him is the last thing I remember before falling asleep for the night.

Sorry for the short chapter! Next chapter I think I'm gonna have y'all meet the parents. Be prepared to fuking hate them!

Please vote and comment peeps