Chap 20

I watched as the two built men circled each other, assessing each other the way I was assessing them. Hit man definitely had the upper hand when it came to size, maybe not height but he had a good 45 pounds on Royal Pain. He was also insanely ripped, he obviously ate protein powder and steroids as his daily meal. He had size, but not speed. His footfalls were much heavier than Royal Pain's, who landed and gracefully stalked around like a panther or something. Hitman was obviously getting impatient and probably a little pissed at the wide smile on Royal Pain's face. It wasn't much longer until Hitman took a step into the center and swung, but in the time it took him to plant his foot, Royal Pain had already moved away and Hitman did not, in fact, hit man. Royal Pain swung a split second after Hitman and got him right in the jaw. The hit phased him enough to lose concentration and a torrential hurricane of shots were aimed at him in his disoriented state. Royal pain jumped back and out of range, instead of finishing the fight. His grin was still plastered on his face, he obviously loved to be winning. He danced all around Hitman, poking the bear, in my opinion.
I was proved right when Hitman growled and as Royal Pain stepped in, he grabbed for him. Hitman, now with the upper hand, rotated and practically threw Royal Pain into the ropes surrounding the ring.

That definitely hurt.

Royal pain got up, the smile now wiped from his face. More than anything he looked annoyed that he let himself have too much fun. The crowd was almost silent as he rolled his head around and cracked his knuckles. He chuckled and uttered words with such conviction that it strikes fear in my heart, and I wasn't even the target.
"Your going to regret that,"
At this moment Zach leans down to me.
"Hitman never backs down, he only goes out unresponsive. I've never seen him tap out," I look into Zach's eyes hoping to see a hint of exaggeration, but all I see is his nervous energy.
"Royal pain doesn't do head shots powerful enough to knock you out either, so this might be a long fight."
At this point Royal Pain has yet to make a move, and Hitman circles with him. When, all of a sudden, Royal Pain Lunges at him. Knocking the wind out of Hitman with a powerful kick. He then kicks out with the other leg, and aims at his side. There is a terrible snap and someone grunts in pain.
I'm unsure if it is Royal Pains ankle or the fore arm of Hitman that takes the brute force.
Hitman staggers to the side further proving to me that Royal Pain was not the one in pain right now.
Royal Pain clambers at this opportunity and again kicks him, this time sending Hitman to the ground.
Royal pain kicks the injured arm once, taking his cheap shot and then stepped back. Waiting to see if Hitman would rise back up. I stood holding my breath, and I hoped that it was over. I don't think Hitman should be taking anymore of a beating.
I hear a loud groan as Hitman stands up, I cringe. He should just give up without his arm he has no shot.
Royal Pain takes another moment to hop around Hitman, whose perception is already ruined by the adrenaline I know is coursing through him. His movements are sloppy, he has only his one arm to attack and defend, leaving him susceptible to another hard hit.
Royal Pain repeats the same kicks from earlier on the other side. One hard kick and his good arm is now a mess too. Royal Pain kicks him to the ground and takes one hard kick to his arm while he's down, then backs away.
The crowd is silent. Royal Pain stands over Hitman, as Hitman grunts in pain, trying to sit himself up, but I believe the pain has hit him too hard as he lays back down and passes out.
A small nudge of Royal Pains foot proves him the winner, and the crowd goes crazy. I see people crowding the betting station to see if they made any money on the fight.
"That looked so painful," I comment not to anyone in specific just to Rosie and Zach.
"Yeah, most guys drop out when they break things just because you'd rather heal and recover and get back into it faster than make an idiot of yourself for your pride," Zach comments.
All of a sudden Rosie starts frantically grabbing at my cardigan trying to get my attention. When I turn to look at her I just see the back of her head and the towering body of Royal Pain.
"Hey man, I understand she's 'your girl' but I want to give her something special," Rosie rips me from Zach's arms, and practically throws me at the mass of muscles. I turn and look at her and she winks and mouths to me
'Happy early birthday boo!'
She is dead set on getting me laid or something.
"It depends your highness, what do you want to give her," Rosie, unable to keep in the joke I could practically hear coming out of her mouth earlier lets loose.
"She can have whatever she'd like,"
Rosie sniggers, "I think he means his d1ck," I blush and kind of hit her hard. She grins at me and Zach looks outright uncomfortable.
"Sorry but that's something I don't just give away, I could be persuaded by you though princess, if that's what you'd like," he turns and grins right at me, I take a step back, not only am I embarrassed, but I actually considered it in the back of my stupid dirty mind.
"I-I um no thank you," I say instead of some witty remark I embarrass myself further. Great.
"So little one what's it going to be?"

ADJAFLAGJ okay sorry but um damn do I like me some dirty Royal Pain. I still don't know what she is going to ask for. Yikes. But! I know how it's going to turn out, so yeah that's chill.

Also I feel like I'm weird for really liking the whole possessive thing in books, but like I think it's pretty hot as long as it's not like dumb cheesy possessiveness like 'ew the waiter' or 'no u can't wear that' I want like a 'you are mine to pleasure' and a 'the only one who gets you like this is me' and also a little 'you are the only one for me and I'm the only one for you'
Thoughts anyone?

Don't forget to vote and comment and add this to your reading list, I follow my favorite readers ;)