Chap 28

I leaned against the brick wall, the bricks scratching my scalp through my hair. It felt somewhat pleasant, and I just stood there breathing. Inside had become to stuffed for me to tolerate, and I wanted to enjoy my gift where I could savor it.
I pulled out the small box and turned it over in my hands, feeling the delicate velvet and thinking about who Royal must be. I crack the lid open savoring just how beautiful the gold looks in the dim lighting outside the bar.
"Are you gonna share?" Royals voice startles me and I jump a little, letting the lid of the box shut fast.
"Don't scare me like that," I roll my eyes at him, but he just looks amused at the whole thing. He walks up closer to me and puts his forearms on either side of my head. Keeping his head down, he whispers to me. Even though we are the only people out here.
"That didn't answer my question kitten," I'll give him a damn answer!
"No, I won't share," I slowly slide the chocolate in my mouth looking him in the eyes the entire time. Just as I am about to pull the rest in with my tongue he leans down and captures my mouth in his. I feel him bite down on the chocolate shell, and the taste intoxicates my mouth. My knees go weak, as he wraps his hand into my hair, so my head doesn't scrape the brick. He pulls away for a breath and we just catch our breath tangled in each other.
"Woah," still trying to catch my breath I feel the tingling on my bruised lips, and chew the rest of the chocolate left in my mouth. I would've been absolutely disgusted with that had it not been the most intense kiss of my life.
"That's all you have to say about that?" Royal laughs to himself.
"I mean I've never had a kiss like that, not even with..." I trail off not feeling like bringing up my ex.
"With?" Royal turns my head so I am looking at him.
"My ex boyfriend, we dated for three years, and he never ever kissed me like that." I dig my toes into the dirt blushing at the fact that I just inflated his ego even more.
"Does he still haunt you?" Haunt me? Why would he think that?
"Do you still think about him I mean?"
Do I still think about him? It's a good question, but not hard for me to answer.
"No, I had emotionally broken up with him a year before at least, I just didn't want to be alone," I shrug my shoulders a little
"My whole life I've been told I'm not good enough, and then a beautiful boy asks me to be his, how could I decline? And after two years when he tells me no one else could ever love me, but he, he always will, how could I leave?"
Royal grabs my shoulders and stares deep into my eyes, brimming with tears. I turn away and step away. I don't want him to think I'm some crazy ex girlfriend who is going to imprint on the nearest boy.
I pull up uber on my phone, ready to go home.
"You are worth it you know," I turn back to look at him. He smiles at me, and reaches out with his hand.
"Come on, I can take you home."
"On one condition," I state, I can tell he doesn't want me taking an uber he keeps looking at my phone.
"I've been told not to get into strangers cars," he looks at me funny.
"But I'm not a stranger obviously,"
"My name is Amelia, and you are?" He smirks at me and tsks with his tongue.
"Nice try kitten, but I'm not falling for it," well if you can't beat em join em.
"Then give me another hint," he nods his head and begins to ponder what he's thinking. Then he grabs my hand,
"Okay but you get the hint once I drop you off," I nod my head as he opens the door to a black sports car. I duck in and look around, the tiny palm tree dangling from his rear view mirror looks familiar but I don't mention it to him. He revs the engine much to my delight, and I giggle as he pulls out of the lot and drives us off.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
We arrive at the end of my driveway and Royal pulls in. He looks over at me with his eyebrows raised and I mimic his look.
"So? My hint?" He looks around and nods his head. He unbuckled my seat belt and his own and gets out of the car before jogging over to get mine.
"Your hint is that I got you home kitten," what could that possible mean?
Then it dawns on me.
I never gave him my address! How did he know where I lived? How did he get into the neighborhood without the gate stopping him? You can only get in if your plates have the scan on it. I glance at his plates and they do in fact have a little scan sticker stating that he lives in my neighborhood.
"You live in my neighborhood?" He nods his head and we make the walk to the front door. As we make it up the stone steps I'm about to warn him that the third step is loose when he steps over it.
The only people that skip that step is my brothers, Alex and I. Because we broke it.
"No way," I yank his hood down, and even though I'd seen his hair before I just couldn't process what he was saying.
"I should've known you'd figure it out before I gave you all the hints. You've always been a smart girl," I look up into Royal's eyes, and for the first time I see Alexander King. My childhood crush.

DUN DUN DUH
Okie so it's official Alex has shed his disguise. I can not wait for them to do some dirty stuff all over her childhood home now hbu?
So there is probably not going to be a ton left but idk. Hope you guys enjoyed the reveal.

Vote and Comment!!!!! Please!

I don't even know if I should bother writing anymore you know? Is there anyone actually reading it😂😂