"Joker told me that you have trouble sleeping alone so I'm moving you in with Sieglinde and since Snake needs more room because of his pets I'm moving him into your room. Finny stays in the room he's in."

"What about Ciel?"

"For the time being he'll bunk with me in my room"

The boy stiffened and pushed past Doll and hovered over the kitchen island. "Wait what!" he shouted when he saw Sebastian stand up straight and raise an eyebrow, Ciel let out a small gasp took a step back when he realised who he was raising his voice at.

"Problem?"

The boy gulped "N-no I just... can't I just bunk with Finny or Sn-"

"No. I told you a need to watch you and later if I deem you ok then i'll let you share with one of the others. Now if you'll excuse me I got to go check on Sieglinde and wake up the others. Help Bard set up the table would you?" he moved around the island and left. Silence settled in the kitchen,Ciel let out an exasperated sigh.

~In The Evening~

 5:45 pm Doll jogged down one of the twin stairs,  board in hand and turned into the family room to find Ciel drawing on the carpet with Sieglinde and Sebastian watching tv on the sofa with Molly "Hey can I go into town to buy some sweets"

5:45 pm
Doll jogged down one of the twin stairs, board in hand and turned into the family room to find Ciel drawing on the carpet with Sieglinde and Sebastian watching tv on the sofa with Molly "Hey can I go into town to buy some sweets"

Sebastian looked behind him and nodded. He looked back and brought his wrist up to look as his watch "Be back at eight"

Giving a thumbs up Doll dashed out the door yelling ok when Ciel told her to bring him back a chocolate bar. She rode down the street feeling the wind hit her face it would be about a thirty to forty five minute ride to get into "No Man's Land" which gave her roughly an hour and a half to freeload around maybe she could get something to eat before she headed back. She wished Ciel was there with her it'd be less boring and in all honestly she'd feel safer with someone she knew around, but it seemed he didn't want to go.

"No man's land" that's what everyone called the town because it's a peace treaty. Around "No Man's Land" where territories run by two gangs the south was run by one and the north was run by the family, or Sebastian's gang. "No man's land" served as a place where neither gang could make a name for themselves, it was where all the markets all the stores were at and it was place that everyone should have access to. The treaty was to preserve the beautiful, peaceful town so everyone could enjoy it.

Doll skated down the bike lane careful to not hit any oncoming cars or anything else. As she moved down she watched her surroundings and noticed three hooded figures watching her from a coffee shop nearby. She kept her head forward to seem like she didn't notice anything. She hoped it was nothing.

She turned a corner and stopped in front a the Funtom toy store. These were her favorite treats. She walked inside and looked over the plethora of candy selections the had, all the different flavors or lollipops, chocolate and taffy. If she could carry it all she'd buy it all. After much debate she decided on caramel, and strawberry lollies and milk and almond chocolate for Ciel.