No Man's Land

~In The Morning~

Morning came, The sun shined through the blinds, the rays were bright enough to wake up Ciel

Morning came, The sun shined through the blinds, the rays were bright enough to wake up Ciel. He woke with his head laying on Doll's back while she slept face down. When he decided to use her as a pillow he had no idea. Probably after he passed out after the episode he had that night. As alway, he felt bad for waking Doll up during her slumber it's not her fault his nightmare were enough to make him scream himself awake. He groaned and rolled onto his back. He turned to the digital clock on the bed side table, 6:20 am . Staring at those green numbers, he contemplated on whether or not it was worth getting up. Nobody in the house was up except maybe Bard or Sieglinde. He stared up at the ceiling and felt himself drift back into sleep.

Not even a minute into his second R.E.M cycle, Ciel was woken up by Sebastian kicking the door open . He burst in and and blowed an air horn into the room. The obnoxiously loud sound filled the room and Ciel jumped when he woke up, falling off of the bed in the process. "UP! You two! You're getting new bed room arrangements. 'Cause this." He pointed both of them on the bed. "I don't fuck with this I don't like this now hurry up and get down stairs." he said then walked away.

Ciel rubbed his face he got back on the bed and found that Doll was still sound asleep. She groaned and she stretched out her arms and legs "What'd he say?" she mumbled.

"Did you not just hear the damn air horn?!"

"Mm after years of waking up to that it stops bothering you." She pulled the cover over her face.

The boy frowned "he said something about changing room arrangem-"

Before he could finish, Doll bolted from the bed and ran out the door so fast Ciel found himself confused for a second before he ran behind his sister. They ran down one of the twin stairs and burst into the dining room and stomped into the kitchen "new room arrangement?, WHAT?! Why!" she shouted.

Sebastian was in the middle of eating a spoonful of cereal when the two came in. As if he completely ignored her he turned his back to her to look at Baldroy. The cook chuckled "told you she wouldn't be happy about it"

Sebastian shrugged "and I told you I wasn't happy about her sharing her bed with a boy"

Ciel figeted and took a step back "we'll when you put it that way" he muttered to himself.

"He's just a little kid what's he going to do?!" doll shouted

"He's thirteen he's not "little" and who knows I might change my mind later on. For now I need to keep an eye on him. You lot might have gotten to know him but I met him yesterday. To put it lightly: I don't trust him"

The teens stayed quiet. Doll groaned she didn't want Ciel to stay on Sebastian's radar too long. It'd be better if she just complied "Okay so what are the new room assignments?"