- The magic is good and you are good but you are human with the magic from the most powerful witch in the world so that's what is making you act like that. But I believe you can fight it, you can control it. You are good Dean.

Dean approaches the entry of the building when Cas was talking and now he was right next to the door.

- You know Cas. I knew you were around and you would show up so I grabbed some blood that I had taken when I got here. With a needle so (Your Name)don't find out and... - He cuts his hand and puts it over the angel banish sigil. Cas disappears with a bright white light - That's for following me since I left the bunker you son of a bitch!

- What did you do? - Sam asks.

- Oh come on Sam I let him live.

- Dean. - Sam approaches him - You have to fight this. This is not you.

- Oh this is me alright.

- You know I gotta bring you back.

- You can try.

Dean punches Sam and they start to fight. Adam tries to help Sam but Dean was stronger than them and fight them both.

Two minutes later the brothers were already bloody on the floor. Dean looks to them and smiles.

 Dean looks to them and smiles

- Goodbye Sam.

Dean zaps himself out of there.

- Back to the present -

- So that's it. - Sam continues - That's what happened.

- This is all my fault. - You say getting up and starting to cry - I was the one who insist for him to go on this hunt. This is all my fault.

- Hey. - Sam grabs your arms and makes you look to him - You didn't knew that this was going to happen.

- But I should know. I thought that this hunting trip would make him feel better but no, it just get him worse. I should know.

- You couldn't know something like this would happen. Come here.

He hugs you tight and he can feel that you were shaking.

- I'm sorry Sam. - You say letting go the hug and feel dizzy - I'm so sor...

You pass out in Sam's arms.

- (Your Name)! - He tries to wake you - (Your Name)! (Your Name)!

He takes you in his arms and carries you to your room. There he puts you on your bed.

- Rowena can you do something? - Adam asks her.

She approaches you and puts her hands over you. Seconds later she responds.

- She's fine. She only pass out because of the emotion of the moment. But she and the baby are fine.

- So she will wake soon? - Sam asks.