First Class

Camila Cabello reaches up into the compartment of the plane where suitcases are stored for the entirety of flights, groaning in the process when her bag becomes extremely heavy for her to hold up. She sighed in relief when she finally pushed the whole thing inside of the little area, closing the small door afterwards and plopping down into the seat underneath. She looks over and notices a raven haired woman sitting next to her in the window seat.

"Hey." Camila greeted, smiling tightly and tilting her head to the side slightly. The woman remained silent as she was looking down at an open book in her lap. Camila raised an eyebrow, settling on nudging the older woman with her elbow. The woman jumped, pulling out a white pair of earphones and finally meeting Camila's gaze.

Pools of bright green met the hazelnut brown of Camila's eyes, and her breath caught in her throat as her plane buddy flashed a look of confusion.

"Something wrong?" The woman asked, her voice coming out in a low rasp. Of course she had a heavenly voice to go with her looks, Camila thought. The woman had skin as white as fresh snow in the winter, her thick black eyebrows contrasting perfectly with her pale complexion. Her nose held a small stud that was receiving light from the window and glimmering all different colors, leaving Camila dumbstruck in the presence of a woman she thought to be an actual goddess fallen from the heavens.

"Um... no, sorry. I just wanted to know if its alright that I sit here." Camila replied quickly, the green eyed goddess smiling gently and nodding. Camila watched as her full lips had parted into a blindingly beautiful smile that deserved to be plastered on every popular magazine in the world. Camila thought she was pretty, but she knew this woman had her beat out by a million.

"And your name is...?" Camila drew out, tilting her head as she smiled at the other woman. The raven haired beauty extended her hand as the other combed through the black tresses cascading from her head.

"Lauren Jauregui."

"What an intriguing last name. I'm Camila. Camila Cabello." Camila spoke, shaking Lauren's hand.

"Nice to meet you, Camila. Most people that sit next to each other on a plane remain strangers and don't even give introduction, but this is a nice change." Lauren mused, still smiling at Camila. The brown eyed woman hoped she'd never stop.

"Well, how could anyone ignore you?" Camila asked, cursing herself for being so blunt. Lauren blushed in response, ducking her head slightly as her smile grew.

"Thank you." Lauren said, deciding on tucking her book in the pouch that was connected to her chair where her feet were resting.

"So Lauren," Camila began, resting back in her chair and folding her hands in her lap, "we're gonna be here for a while, so we should get to know each other in the time that we have." She suggested.

Lauren shrugged, smiling slightly and nodding.

"Why not. Alright, where are you from?"

"Cuba." Camila answered instantly, causing the other girl to gasp in surprise.

"No shit! My family is from there. I'm from Florida, but the older generations in my family lived in Cuba." Lauren shared, her eyes filled with excitement.

"I've lived in Florida basically my whole life," Camila replied, recalling the time when she moved from Cuba to Florida at the young age of two. "It was kind of required for us to move. Our life wasn't much, and my parents wanted all of my dreams to come true. America is a great place to chase dreams, so we came here."

Lauren smiled fondly at Camila, nodding along to her words.

"They sound caring. Mine are too. I feel they'd do the same if we were in that situation."