Chapter Seventhy Five: Revealed

Start from the beginning

"No. Ang sarap mu lang kasing pagmasdan kapag masaya ka."

"Sus! Bola."

They were almost done when her phone ring and she was surprise seeing the name of Mike. Rachel just stared at the phone that continuous to ring.

"Hey, why don't you answer?"

"Uh, wait lang ah."

"Sure."

"Hello...what??...akala ko okay na siya?....sshhhh stop crying....oo sige pupunta ako dyan...sige bye." Rachel ended the call and return to the dining.

"Sige na magayos ka na ako ng bahala dito, puntahan mo na siya." Richard says with a fake smile.

"Can you go with me?"

"Ha?"

"I said samahan mo ako. Please....."

"Are you sure? I mean di ba ako makakagulo?"

"Ha? Bakit ka naman makakagulo tsaka isa pa way of respect na rin since isa naman siya sa mga investors ng company niyo."

"Yeah i know."

"Wala ng mahabang explanation okay? Tara na."

Rachel went to the room to have a quick shower and same as what Richard did on the other room. After an hour of preparation they're done and ready to go. While on the road they are just quiet and Richard will stare to him from time to time. After a not so long ride they reached the funeral where Mike's father burial was located.

"Let's go." Rachel hold his hand and intertwined and a sweet smile throw to him.

They're walking on the aisle while holding hands, everyone in the place where surprised seeing their gesture.

"Sila ba? Grabe ngayon ko lang nalaman." A woman in white whispered.

"Ganda talaga ni Rachel tapos ang gwapo ni Richard, naku sigurado ako ang gaganda rin ng magiging anak ng mga yan." Another woman whispered.

"Bagay na bagay sila noh." Another whispered.

They just listened on what other people is saying to them and thanks God it's all positive and no negative at all until they reached the front set where the family of Mike is sitting.

"Condolence po." Rachel and Richard says to the mother of Mike.

She just nod.

"Silip lang po kami." Rachel says politely.

They walk on the coffin of the old man and stated a short prayer before they settle down on the available chair for them. Mike was not around when they came.

"Nasaan kaya si Mike."

"You want me to ask Tita?"

"No need. Lalabas din siguro yun mamaya."

They all stunned when they heard a man shouting outside the funeral and it was Mike that is drunk.

"Dad! You promise not to leave us but why? Why?" He says.

Mike sister ran to stop him. "Kuya stop it. You're so embarrassing. Everyone is looking at you! Igalang mo naman ang burol ng daddy."

"Kawawa naman siya Chard. Alam ko ang pakiramdam ng mawalan ng ama, sobra din akong nasaktan noong namatay and daddy."

"Pero wala na tayong magagawa kundi ang tanggapin ang katotohanan na wala na ang taong mahal natin."

"Rachel nasan ka? You told me you'll go but where are you!" Mike on the louder voice.

"Kuya stop calling her name. She's here with Richard."

"Whattttt? Where is she?" Mike stood up and finds Rachel but before he walk inside he found Rachel walking with Richard on their way outside.

"Mike? You should go home and take a rest."

"No. I need to be here with dad."

"But in your situation right now it's not good for you to be here."

"Okay. Can you accompany me?"

"Okay, hahatid ka na namin." She faces the sister of Mike. "Kami ng bahala sa kanya."

"Okay. Thanks. I'll go back."

They use the car of Richard, after the ride they reached the place and they drop him on his room. They was about to leave when Mike stop Rachel.
"Don't leave me."

"Mike, you should rest okay? We need to back to your father's burial. We need to go."

"Please don't."

"Shhhhh, take a rest okay."

"I love you Rachel, i love you very much."

Rachel was stunned on what Mike says, Richard was about to leave them when she speak.

"Don't Babe. Wait for me." He faces Mike again "I'm sorry Mike i know already told you this and i'll repeat it again. I don't love you and i will never love you. I'm sorry. Just take a rest. Bye."

Rachel stood up and get out of Mike's room. She faces Richard and thrown a sweet smile to him as if she's saying that Richard is giggling inside after what he heard on Rachel. They hold hands intertwined until they reached his car and went back to the condo.

------------------------------------------------
*end of 75th chapter*
*sorry for the error*

>Sabaw po ata ang chapter na to ah! Sorry ah medyu masyado akong maraming iniisip ngayon pero don't worry magugustuhan niyo ang next chapter. Thank you for still reading. I love you all 💋💋💋

>Until now i'm still on the cloud of happiness after what i've experienced last Feb. 27, 2017! Thank you to Abs-Cbn Film Restoration in choosing me as one of the lucky winner in their promo! After being a fan for almost 8months, seeing them is one of my wish that granted! MDZ was so beautiful and elegant and also PRG, he is so handsome plus a special bonus seeing Juliana and Ms. Lucy 😍😍😍. The saddest part was i didn't have the chance to have picture with them 😭😭😭.

>I already watch HKSL for how many times and after watching it restored and remastered, i'm shocked because of the Dagat scene! Uncut version talaga siya! The reaction of Mama in that scene was priceless! HAHAHAHAHA 😂😂😂.

>masyado ng mahaba ang speech ko. Basta masayang masaya akong makita silang dalawa! See you agin SOON 😘