Meeting the squad

A/N: so this is my first Hamilton fanfic. So please no hate. But please give me feedback.
Word count: 1040 words

Warnings: no V or Sebastian😭
My bad grammar

You were walking home from another day after rehearsals at the Richard Rogers Teather. There was only one week until your premiere as the first female Washington. You where ecstatic. You had gotten the job from your boyfriend after Chris had left. Ah, your boyfriend was perfect. His name was Lin and he had created the whole musical.

Suddenly you felt yourself trip over something and you fell. Getting up and looking around you. You noticed all the old buildings. You hadn't seen those before. What was happening? The people around you looked at you weird. You started walking forward until you came to a bar. You needed something to drink. It had been a though day and your nerves where all wired up.
Inside you saw a group of five men taking rapidly with each other. You didn't pay them any attention as you sat down by the bar and hummed 'burn' from the play.
You got lost in your thoughts, when suddenly someone tapped your shoulder and you turned fast around. "Pardon me miss, I was wondering what a beautiful woman like yourself was doing alone in the city on a night like this?" You looked at the man. He was not that tall. And with his hair tied back in a ponytail you could help but to think that he was cute. But of course, you where already taken by the most amazing man you could think of. "I'm just getting a drink to calm my nerves, I've had a tough day." You answered him simply. "Ah, I understand miss." He brought your hand to his lips and kissed it. "May I ask your name?" "Y/N Y/L/N" you simply told him. Prepared for a 'fangirl' attack right now. Instead he smiled and said "pleasure to meet you, my name is Alexander Hamilton." You choked on your drink. What? What did he just tell you? Was this some kind of sick joke? He looked at you confused. You just waved it off. "Nothing, it's nothing." You told him. "Alexander!" One of his friends shouted while approaching you. Only then you noticed the clothes they where dressed in. They looked like they where centuries old. Actually they looked just like the costumes you used in the play. And that's when it clicked-the old houses, the people, the clothes. You had been sent back in time! You where standing here in New York City sometime in 1700. You quickly turned back to Hamilton and chucked nervously. "And who might this woman be?" His friend asked. "Y/N" Alex quietly answered. You smiled at him. "And who are you?" "Oh, yes. Pardon me miss. My name is John Laurens. Pleasure to meet you." You looked at him. Trying not to panic or start Fangirling. Had Lin been here. Oh god, you could even think what he would do. He would probably scream or even faint. You let out a small laugh at the thought. "Did I say something funny miss?" Laurens asked confused. "No, no I just thought about what my boyfriend would say if he met you." You let out while laughing. "Pardon me for not knowing the term miss Y/N" Laurens told you. You chucked a bit before telling him. "It's a modern was of saying courter. I was just think that he would be thrilled to meet you guys." "And why is that?" Alex asked. Suddenly you stopped laughing. You turned to him slowly. You looked him straight in the eye, wondering if you could trust this guy. He seemed nice enough and you had read a lot about him when helping Lin doing research while producing the musical. "It doesn't matter Alex, come on. Let's take her to meet the rest of the guys." Laurens said when he saw you becoming uncomfortable.
He took your hand and followed you over to the table. "Bonjour mon chéri." One of them told you. You instantly understood who he was but you had to hold yourself from calling him his name as that would have been a bit weird. "Hello, my name is Y/N" you told them. "Ah, a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." Lafayette told you. You looked down and blushed.

You talked with them for hours and had a few drinks. You found the quite nice. You really felt like you could trust them. And that's when it happened. You told them. You told them everything. Well, not everything. Just the fact that you lived in New York City and came from 2017. First they looked at you like you had grown another head. They where about to go out of the bar, but you grabbed Mulligans arm and kept on explaining what had happened. They stopped and actually listened for a little while and actually looked like they believed you the more you told them.
When you where finished. They simply stared at you with their mouths hanging open. You felt a bit nervous, what is they didn't believe you and just left you here? But luckily they didn't. Lafayette asked you if you had a place to stay, which you didn't because you hadn't really thought about that you maybe would be stuck there. Oh god! Would you ever see Lin again? Panic had began to rave through you as you swiftly stood up with the men and started walking out of the bar, when one of them took your hand to lead you, but you didn't let them, and fell.
Everything was blurry and you started to fade into the dark.

You opened your eyes with a gasp. You looked around. You where... home? You walked over to the coffee machine and stared making your poison. It was 8 o'clock in the evening. 'Ha! I haven't been away at all. It was just a dream' you managed to think before you heard a sound come from the living room. You ran to said room and your eyes opened. There no other that Alexand Hamilton was spread over the floor.