"Think you ready to come over to the pussy side of life" she smirked at me making me cringe and pull a face, looking over at her.

"Hell nah bitch! Dick too bomb. Da fuck" I state making the girls hoot and holla in agreement, except for the straight up dykes.

"Call me when you change yo mind" she winked at me playfully making me kick her in her ass in a joking manner as she walked away.

"Nasty ass!" I chuckle. I swear some of the women in here ain't even women...like damn!, they just niggas with pussies.

"What you gonna do when you get out?" Preacher sat next to me, her tag name was preacher coz she always talkin. She's in here coz she was protesting and killed a cop...she got manslaughter....which is why I like her.

"Man ion no...I ain't gon talk to him that's for damn sure! Fuck him!" I snap, sitting deeper into my chair. I still can't believe he moved on...I know it's been long but...I just had a little hope we could've worked this out eventually, I bet he says all the same things he said to me to her...

"If he really loves you...you'll talk again, he'll find you...or your hearts will find each other, don't forget you can't controll lov-" I cut her off before she could preach any more trash.

"Who said anything about love?, you trippin hard...he just anotha nigga" I kiss my teeth and clench my jaw. Even tho I didn't feel like that.

"Well the way you act whenever someone talk about him seems like you love em, or when you see him, toure face says it all...even the way you talk about him, it's like you're in love for real...and you don't notice" preacher raised her eyebrows, I just moved my toothpick to the other side of my mouth and cross my arms, looking over at the TV ignoring her. I hate talkin bout feelings and shit...fuck that, corny ass shit...it ain't gon do shut talking about it neither.

"Don't bother, she's pissed" I hear preacher say to someone else as they approached, but I didn't turn my head.

"Man shut up, move!" I immediately recognise the voice as I see them pull preacher from the chair beside me, out the corner of my eye. it was my girl Lil bit. We got close as shit and she still my celly! And she ain't try no gay shit so I let her be my homegirl...she make the hooch an shit, she coo man.

"Yo rhymes You Ight girl?" Lil bit asked rubbing her almost bald head, I only hang with the sistahs in this prison even tho they stay pissing me off, we coo with the mexicans too tho...the white bitches are crazy as shit in here, fuck going near them, word up...when a white person in jail? You KNOW they did somethin bad.

Lil bit was in here for setting a man on fire for molesting her little brother...which I hope she gets off early! That dude deserved that shit. She ain't guilty in my eyes.

"Yeah man..I'm coo, niggas just ain't shit" I scoffed removing the toothpick from my mouth looking over at her as she cracked a smile. It's so weird coz, some of Lil bits characteristics remind me of Monique , like they both so caring and gentle...man I miss Monique, rest up baby girl.

"Damn right they ain't! That's why pussy is the way to go" she chuckled pushing my shoulder playfully as we laugh. She was into females like 80% of this Fuckin prison, I had to pop a few bitches in the mouth for cat calling me...I didn't get caught tho. Man I miss my guns...and blunts...and MY poetry book, I had to make a new one man.

"All I know is I've had enough of using my hand in this bitch!...so count me in nigga" preacher laughs agreeing with Lil bit making me cringe, laughing even more, nasty ass...but she has been in here for two years now.

"You tryina get that stress gone?" Lil bit looked over at me making me nod my head 'yes'. I already know she was talkin bout gettin som to drink...I know I could get my sentence elongated for doin this but right now? Depression makes you do mad shit...but fuckin a girl ain't one of em in my case...I'm strictly dickly you know this.

"Ayo preach!" Lil bit looks over at preacher who was sat on the table.

"Yo?" Preacher replies snapping out of her daze.

"Get the hooch before we get field time" She orders as preacher hopped off the table to leave. She hides the hooch in the library, were allowed to walk kinda freely to certain places coz were not in full security wing.

"Ay! This gonna be so hype i-" we both cut off preacher before she could give another lecture.

"Just go!" I say, sighing. I'm sorry but this bitch don't stop talkin.

"Yeah damn!" Lil bit added, I'm so glad these girls is my age I swear to god...last jail sentence I did everyone was a thirty to forty year old mom...bitches treated me like I was they daughter!.
Except for one of em! She tried to get this Coochie so I smacked that bitch up with a lock sock!. Extended my sentence by four months...shit was worth it tho.

"Ight damn..." preacher muttered before racing away making an officer give her a firm look. These officers been fuckin bitches in here too!!!...it's fuck the police in here too...but literally!.

"So...tell me more bout yo celebrity life" lil bit turns her chair around and sits on it, making the back of the chair at the front, as she leans onto it with her arms. I chuckle and give in.  She loved my stories like I was a walking magazine, I'm bouta miss lil bit...I like how she treats me like a normal person too, her commissary is gonna be poppin once I get outta here...

"Aight..."