"Do we just walk into town like this?" Astrid asked. "No offence, but the lot of us look really weird. Wouldn't the citizens... I don't know."

"The citizens have enough weirdness on their hands already, Pitch's nightmares are consuming daylight! They'll be busy wondering what's wrong with the sky and not us." Tooth said.

"And they'll notice a few dragons and nightmares." Jamie added.

In another group, Rapunzel looked up. "For some reason, the nightmares can't seem to cover the moon."

"Manny's doing his best." North replied.

"Is there nothing else that he can do? Perhaps give us an easier clue to find this tree? Or tell us what's it for?" Merida asked. 

"It would be easier if they was only one tree that had moonlight shone on it." Hiccup added. 

Meanwhile, with Pitch and Mor'du, the rest of The Nightmares had regain consciousness. At first, they were confused on why Pitch and Mor'du were fighting each other, but they quickly understood after not being able to use their powers. 

"Should have trusted the voice in my head." Hans muttered, furious with Pitch backstabbing them. 

Mor'du fell flat on the ice, Pitch smirked at him. "Given up yet?" Pitch asked. "Now, to take what's mine..." Nightmare sand flew from Mor'du to Pitch. Pitch then turned to Drago, Hans and Gothel. "Don't you dare take another step!"

"How could you?!" Gothel said.

"How could I not?" Pitch grinned. 

"I swear I will crush every bone in your body for this." Drago clenched his fists. 

Pitch chuckled. "Yeah right, go ahead and try. I'm waiting." He crossed his arms. "Then again... Why are you still here? Man, I got a little caught up in the moment-"

Drago charged at Pitch but Pitch quickly attacked him, Hans took the opportunity to try to stab Pitch from the back but Pitch was quick enough. "Tried to sneak up on me, didn't you? Oh how simple-minded you are, boy." A few of Pitch's nightmares descended from the sky and watched guard over The Nightmares. 

"Now, where was I? Ah, yes. To think, within the hour, Earth will be completely in fear, I will conquer and rule this place. And this time, no one can stop me." Pitch said proudly.

"That doesn't stop us from trying. Besides, there's still the rest-"

"They can't do anything to me. I'm immune to dreams now." Pitch cut in Gothel's words. He clapped his hands together. "Well, it's been a real pleasure with all of you, but I'm afraid I'll have to end it here."

"What do you want to do with us?!" Mor'du demanded. 

"Oh, nothing. I'll just send you back to where you come from! You'll go back to your miserable lives and be a memory of the past. To tell you the truth, I've been wanting to get rid of you since day one, you guys were a pain." Pitch replied as a portal formed behind The Nightmares. "Put them in." He signalled his nightmares.

"You'll pay for this Pitch!" Drago said as he was pushed by the nightmare horses to the portal.

"You can't do this to us!" Gothel said.

"You ain't getting rid of me that easily Pitch, you haven't seen the last of me! I'll be back!" Hans threatened. 

"I'll find a way to get back here and you'll be dead!" Mor'du yelled. 

"Yeah, yeah, goodbye!" Pitch shrugged and turned away. Drago, Gothel, Hans and Mor'du disappeared into the portal. "Now to deal with the Guardians. Find them!" Pitch shot up into the sky with his nightmares. Leaves of trees began to fall off all plants and the plants rapidly died around Pitch. 

"We have a problem!" Olaf shrieked, backing away from a tree whose all leaves have fell.

"No, we don't!" Eugene said in excitement. "That will make it easier to find the tree!"

"But what if the tree we're finding has no leaves too?!" Elinor asked.

"Ok, we have a problem!" Eugene said. 

Jack who was flying with Tooth and Hiccup who was on Toothless spotted them and quickly went to them. "Quick, follow us!" Jack said.

"What is it?" Isabelle asked.

"One, Pitch is capturing us, group by group! We barely escaped. At this rate, we'll need to stick together. Two, we think we found it. The tree." Tooth replied.

"Really?!" Bunny choked on the word. "Are you sure?"

"Grand Pabbie's theory was right, the moonlight wasn't the only clue. There's something under the tree. Plus, that tree is still alive, so that's the best chance we got!" Hiccup explained. "Now hurry before Pitch gets us!"

"What's important is that we stick together! Try to stay out of Pitch's sight." Jack instructed.

Everyone was rushed to a tree which looked just like an ordinary tree, no special traits whatsoever.

However, under the tree were five letters. Somehow, the leaves and branches of the tree had positioned themselves that when moonlight shone on the tree, five letters could be seen on the ground.

The five letters were A, C, D, E, and I.

DON'T FORGET TO

READ

COMMENT

VOTE

SUGGESTIONS WELCOMED!