Zenyatta

I know it's really short, but I kinda like how this request turned out.
______________________________

How you managed to always make Zenyatta crack up without breaking your stoic appearance he didn't know. You always had the best jokes and timed them perfectly as well. Yet you never broke. You never seemed to smile, but you seemed content enough though.

You confused him way to much, but that was good thought. It made you more interesting than you already were. He wanted to see what made to smile, frown, laugh, angry. But he mainly wanted to see you smile more than anything. That is to say that to him your other smiles didn't seem all that genuine when he saw them from afar, they always disappeared in an instant.

Zenyatta watched as other couples passed by laughing, smiling or leaning on each other. At this point of time you two were just holding hands. He looked down at your intertwined hands then to your face, your eyes were sparkling, lips slightly apart. You were looking at a bakery with beautifully decorated sweets. He was more than aware of your sweet tooth- well more like sweet teeth in your case.

He offered for to get something for you there and to point to which one you would care for. After about 10 minutes you finally decided on one of them. You then guided him to a bench to seat so your were able to eat. Zenyatta watched the passing crowd not thinking until he heard you groan happily. When he turned his head to face you he almost short circuited. You were smiling.

Zenyatta quickly excused himself leaving you puzzled nibbling on your sweet until he came back with two bags full of multiple sweets from the same bakery.