Junkrat

Junkrat was sitting down irritably murmuring to himself as he fiddled with one of his traps that didn't go off.
"Is everything alright?" There was no response from the junker as he was to focused on his trap. "Jamison?" He finally turned his head at the sound of his name. He glared at the person but it softened as he noticed it was you.
"Hello love." His eyes followed your movements as you sat down pulling a lunchbox into your lap. Upon opening the lid he saw you starting to unwrap a sandwhich, then taking two slices apart offering him one as you start to nibble on your own piece. "Fairy bread?" He asked with a slight smile taking the piece into his own hands after placing his trap on the ground.
"Well Roadhog kinda told me about it after discussing stuff about Australia." Junkrat knodded his head as he chewed his slice.
"Ya don't happen to have any TimTams?" You shook your own head.
"Nah, couldn't find any."

You sniffed smelling a faint bit of smoke and looked at the Junker to see the tips of his hair with slight flames. "Umm Jamison."
"Hmm?" He turned to you with a mouth full of bread and crumbs littered around his mouth.
"Your, uh hair" you pointed to your own head causing him to look upwards at his hair and seeing a slight smoke trail. He let out an innocent chuckle and leaned his head down towards you.
"Do ya mind gettin' it?" You lick your fingers and placed them on the ends of his flames hair. Once done Junkrat quickly swooped in to take your lips like he's done many times beforehand. "Thanks love." What you quickly noticed is that he took one of your slices of fairy bread and shoved it into his mouth quickly.
"Oi that was my piece!" He smiled innocently towards you with the sun shining warmly behind him. You turned around with a huff looking back to the view in front of you.