Hanzo

The moment Hanzo saw your steps falter, rage filled his being towards the person who caused it. He hadn't even summoned his dragons when they appeared in the same rage of seeing their masters significant other getting injured. He held up his bow, hands shaking, nose flared.
" Ryū ga waga teki wo kurau!" He let go of the string, the arrow shot with a direct hit to the chest of the first person with his dragons following and attacking the remaining people behind them.

Hanzo charged over to you. You looked up at him amazed, you've never personally seen him use his dragons like that.
"Are you okay?" Hanzo asked cupping your cheek and looking over you.
"Oh yeah, that's right," You just remembered why Hanzo was in a full fit of rage. "Yeah, just got shot in my shoulder." You said it like is was nothing, but Hanzo didn't take the news so lightly.
"What?!" He looked down to your shoulder where you firmly grasped it to stop the bleeding.
"Oh, incoming." You pointed towards the five agents that were incoming to attack the both of you. Hanzo turned his head back and growled.

He fully turned his body ready to attack. He used his bow to clock the first guy in the side of the head. Pivoted and elbowed the next guy in the stomach. He leaned to the right when he noticed another guy behind him go for the punch, he grabbed the arm stretched one leg back and flung the guy over his shoulder slamming him to the ground. Hanzo reached for a scatter arrow in his quiver and aimed it at the feet in the middle of the middle of the remaining two men. Both men fell to the ground from the arrows piercing their bodies.

Hanzo stood the regaining his breathe, he was heaving.
"Are you okay?" You asked cautiously while slowly walking towards him. Hanzo turned sharply, his face was scowling. He looked much like a furious dragon, but the scowl fell and softened with worry once he realized it was you. The archer just lent in cupping your cheek and placed a firm, passionate kiss upon you lips.
"Let's go home and get you treated." Hanzo put his bow over his shoulder and picked you up taking you back to a drop ship.

He placed you on a chair and walked off to grab the first aid kit.
"Take off your shirt." Hanzo ordered opening the box grabbing a cotton ball and pour some alcohol onto you. You did as he ordered, instinctively you tried to cover your body not feeling confident in front of the well built man. "What are you doing?" Hanzo had one eyebrow lifted in confusion as to what you were doing. He shook his head and put your arms down before disinfecting the wound.

Once the wound was treated and bandaged he kissed you forehead and stood back up to put the kit back in its rightful spot. Hanzo paused once he heard you giggling, he turned towards you once more to see that his dragons have manifested themselves. They were nuzzling your face while licking them. Hanzo rolled his eyes shacking his head but he couldn't help but smile.