Roadhog

It's been a while since you've had a proper crush on someone- okay it was more than a crush, you were full on blown out in love with someone. The lucky person to have stolen your heart was the one man apocalypse, Roadhog. Most people don't look past his intimidating appearance, but you did and he was an incredibly sweet man.

But you've only had a handful of small conversations with him, mainly with Junkrat and Roadhog just putting in a few grunts. You thought that Roadhog didn't think much of you or noticed you that much. If you didn't say something to Roadhog then there's a high chance that nothing will happen. But you also felt as though you can't confess until you both know each other rather decently.

You spent about a minimum of 3 months trying to gain his attention so he could notice you, but it didn't seem to be working all too well. So you decided to take a stroll around the outside of the base just to think things through and whether what you were doing was worth it. That is until you saw Roadhog sitting by himself seemingly looking out into nothing. You swallowed the fear as you walked over the the large man.

"Hey there." You quietly said standing beside him looking out to where his eyes were focused on, it was the sun setting over the ocean. "Can I sit down with you?" The junker grunted in agreement. You sat down beside him not noticing how close you were to him- but Roadhog did.

No words were spoken between the two of you as the sun continued to set. As you continued to stare at the scene Roadhog was looking at you, head unmoved. Due to the mask you weren't able to see the soft smile and blush hidden beneath.

"So I've been uh meaning to tell you..." You started unsure if you should finish the sentence. The large man beside you turned so you had his full attention. "Uh n-nevermind." You shook your head looking at the ground.
"Take your time." You smiled at the comforting words.
"Thanks." A sigh left your lips as your looked back up at the sunset.

You heard shifting of material beside you and looked up to see Roadhog taking his mask off. When it did come off you gasp. He looked down at you with an unsure smile then looked back to the sun taking in a big breathe, he smiled enjoying the fresh, natural air. It was defiantly different to the radiation he was used to back in Australia.

"I love you." You sputtered out not thinking, you were just winging it. "I-I have for quite a few months." Roadhog was clearly tense at your statement. "S-sorry, I shouldn't have said anything." You started to stand back up feeling sick for what you've said.
"Wait." His voice sounded different compared to when he had the mask on. It was his turn to sigh thinking of what he's going to say. "I love you too?" His statement ended as a statement rather than the answer he was thinking. You titled your head awaiting for an answer, well it was more hope than anything. "Ugh." He grunted upset that he couldn't think of words and only of actions, he chose to do the action. Roadhog grabbed your arm tugging you towards him.

You landed onto his stomach with an 'ompf' head in his chest. You looked up at him after spending a few seconds realizing what happened. But you weren't given much time as Roadhog ducked his head down to give you a much needed kiss right when the sun finished setting.
"Mako.. my name's Mako." He wanted to hear you say his true name at least once. You smiled up at him happy to know his name also this kiss, it played a big role in your now overly cheery mood.
"I love you Mako."