Roadhog

You and Mako knew a lot about each other but at the same time you didn't know much as well. There are some boundaries that you both know not to cross. You were both happy at the current point of the relationship.

Although Roadghog has noticed that you've a little bit secretive towards him, he's noticed that you carried a little notebook and pencil case around with you. He wanted to ask you about it, but he knew he shouldn't ask you about it because you appeared to be so secretive of it.

"(Y/N) have you seen my canisters?" Mako was flipping the whole room over as he searched for his canister supply, he was going on a mission and he was all prepared but just needed his canisters.
"Ummm..." You popped your head out of the ensuite bathroom with your toothbrush hanging out of your mouth. "I thought you put them in the cupboard." You ducked back into the bathroom to spit out the paste. "Also you should have some in the beside table."
"Thanks." Mako opened the neatly kept cupboard to see a box of canisters. He took out the box to grab what was needed, just as he was about to put the box back he noticed something at the back. Curious he grabbed the item in his large hand, when he noticed it was one of your little books he quickly checked if you were in view- you weren't- so he snuck the book in one of his back pockets.

The ride to the destination was quiet, besides Junkrat's banter of course. Naturally Mako tuned him out and Junkrat's voice eventually became white noise and he started thinking on what he should do with you when he come back from his mission.
"Oi Roady what's that?" Jamison's question quickly brought Mako out of his imagination. "That book ya got there?" The junker reached for the book but Mako quickly grabbed it before Junkrat could.
"It's (Y/N)'s." Mako rubbed circles over the cover tempted to open it but unsure it he should.
"What's in it?" Roadhog placed his large hand over Junkrat's face pushing him away in order to keep his grimy hands away from you book.
"I don't know." Junkrat shoved the hand off of his face and pouted.
"Then open it, won't know till ya do." He had a point. He really wanted to know what's in it, but it's an invasion of privacy. Many thoughts passed through his head, he wants to know but respects your privacy. "I didn't know (Y/N) could draw." Mako's head snapped towards Jamison who snatched the book and opened it.

Inside the book were drawings of what appeared to be Roadhog. Some were detailed, almost realistic but then there were others that were really cute. There were even some of Junkrat as well, but mostly Roadhog. Then there was this one page where there was a little hog, rat and your favourite animal in your usual outfits. Mako's heart clenched at how adorable the images were, he thought you were adorable at first but then there were these drawings you've done, that brought your cuteness level up.

Mako huffed as he hopped off of the dropship, he held your sketchbook tightly in his hand. After a while he felt a bit guilty for taking the book, he didn't want to cause a fight so he was going to confront you about it straight away.
"Mako!" You cheered as you finally saw your boyfriend. Mako chuckled with a face splitting grin hidden by his mask opening his arms for you. You gladly accepted the hug leaning up to kiss his mask.
"Here." Mako held the sketchbook out towards you.
"Hm?" You looked towards Mako's hand and smiled. "I was wondering where that was!" You grabbed the book inspecting it. It was still in great condition. "Where was it?"
"I took it..." You could hear that Mako honestly felt bad for taking it.
"Oh!"
"Sorry."
"No no, it's okay I was meaning to show you anyway. I was just waiting to finish the whole book first." You rubbed the back of your neck out of embarrassment.
"They're great, don't stop." Your eyes sparkled like the universe. Mako had to refrain himself from hugging you and drawing you in kisses, although he wants to do that 24/7.

"Can we go to bed?" Mako asked yawning under his mask, the mission must've taken a lot out of him.
"You don't have to ask." You intertwined your hand with Mako's and lead him to your shared quarters. You helped Mako strip off his clothes and accessories. You left him in his underwear and mask, Mako was quick to take off the mask and just flop down onto the bed with you following suit. You adjusted yourself so that way you were laying on his large stomach. You layed your head down on your crossed arms admiring your boyfriends peaceful face watching him as he slowly falls asleep.