Epilogue

---Chapter 100---

LYNDSEY'S P.O.V.

"Harry, while you're in there, can you bring me a can I tea?" I ask, rubbing my baby bump.

"Sure, Arizona?" he asks, jokingly.

"Of course." I say, smiling. It's been a year since Emilee passed away and Harry and I are already pregnant. With triplets. Five months already. Two boys and a girl. I guess I'm just really good at conceiving multiples. We have moved into our large beachside mansion in California and the kids are attending a private school. They're both doing very well as first graders at the Kinghorn Academy.

I think about all those years ago when I auditioned to be a dancer for One Direction. It was a great choice, one I'm glad I made. Dancing for them took me on an adventure of love, heartbreak, joy, and depression. The guys helped me get over The Accident. I fell in love a few times and eventually became the new and improved Lyndsey Styles.

"Here's your tea, babe." Harry says, taking a seat next to me on the porch.

"Aren't they adorable?" I ask "They're so happy here."

"Yea" Harry says "Soon, they'll have three more little siblings to play in the sand with them." He kisses my belly as I crack open the can of Arizona Sweet Tea.

"I'm so glad I found you." I say, kissing his cheek.

"Yea, and I'm glad I didn't tour this year." Harry says, sipping his own can of tea.

"I wonder how Bo, Perrie, Kristie, and Eleanor are doing. I heard that they all went on tour with the boys." I say. They've all gotten married, except for Liam and Kristie. They're engaged, though and will be married in the spring.

"They're probably overwhelmed. Bo an Eleanor are both pregnant, Perrie and Zayn have all those kids, and Kristie and Liam are trying to have a decent relationship while planning a wedding and touring the world." Harry says, chuckling to himself.

"Let's go play with the kids." I say, standing up.

"In the sand?" Harry asks.

"Of course, silly. That's where they are." I say smiling as we walk over to where the twins are.

"Mumma! We found baby turtles!" Annie says, dragging me over to where Aiden is crouched down. There, we see the nest of baby turtles hatching.

"Oh my goodness!" I exclaim "Harry get the camera and call those wildlife people!"

"Your phone has a camera, love" he says, smiling as he pulls out his phone and calls the wildlife people. I turn on the camera and videotape the turtles.

"Mummy! Here's one!" Aiden exclaims, pointing to one closer to the shore. I walk down to where Aiden is jumping and see the baby turtle.

"Wow baby!" I smile.

"Can we help him?" Aiden asks.

"No sweetheart, the turtle has to get stronger now so he can survive in the ocean." I say, brushing sand out of Aiden's blonde hair.

"Is the turtle growing up?" he asks.

"Yes Aiden. The turtle is growing up and he's going to become a big boy turtle." I say, smiling down at him.

"Are the babies in your tummy going to grow up?" Aiden asks, kissing my belly.

"Yes darling." I say as Harry walks over with Aiden in his arms.

"I love you." Harry says, wrapping his free arm around my torso as we all look back at the baby turtles making their way to the ocean. I suddenly realize it. I'm just like those baby turtles. I started out so innocent and new and eventually made the trek through life. I faced disappointments and scary things, but I've also encountered beautiful experiences and met amazing people. Now, I've finally made it to the ocean. I have finally made it and I have so much to show for my success. A wonderful family. A great husband, two amazing kids, and three more on the way. Maybe more to come. Who knows. I've got more adventures in front of me. Amazing ones. I'll do things I've never imagined and meet more people.

"I love you." I reply to Harry, thinking of all the things that we can do together. We've got a long life ahead of us and we'll spend every moment of it together. As a family.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

PREGNANT

REFLECTION

SAND

TURTLES

SUCCESS

Ok guys, this is the last chapter of the story. *tear falls* So, please read my other story, Floating and Sinking and my new fanfic, Hailene. Please vote, comment, and share the story. I'm going to enter it in one of the wattpad contests later on. I really just wanted to thank y'all for actually reading this. I never imagine that this would get 100 reads. Last time I checked, I had 13,000. That's crazy! Thank you for being there with me as I completed this story. Please follow me for any updates on other stories. Thanks for everything.

xoxo

❤️❤️❤️Nadia❤️❤️❤️