The Appointment

👕👕👕Chapter 47👕👕👕

NIALL'S P.O.V.

It's the day before Valentine's Day and I just got home to Lyndsey. Today, we are going to her 5 month appointment. Her stomach is a lot bigger now than it was 2 months ago. We are on our way to go see the doctor. I'm driving as usual. Tomorrow, I'm taking her out on a date for Valentine's Day. She said that she got me a present and I told her that I got her one. It's pretty amazing. She's taking a nap and when we get there, I wake her up.

"Where do we go?" I ask her. She leads me into an elevator and eventually down a hall. We go inside and check in. Soon, a nurse appears and takes is to the patient room. Lyndsey lays down on the bed and I stand next to her. I bend over slightly and kiss her. She hugs me and plays with my hair.

"I missed you." Lyndsey says softly.

"I missed you more." I say, kissing her lips again. I pull away and hold her hand.

"Sing." she says.

I sing More Than This until the doctor comes in.

"Hi, I'm Dr. Collins." the lady says, shaking my hand.

"I'm Niall." I say.

"This is my boyfriend." Lyndsey says.

"Nice to meet you." Dr. Collins says, I nod.

"How are you Lyndsey?" the doctor asks her.

"I'm well, the little ones are rowdy though. Especially at night." she laughs.

"They probably like laying down or they're playful." Dr. Collins says. She puts goo on Lyndsey's big tummy and puts the monitor over her belly. She points out the babies to us.

"Wow, they've gotten so much bigger." Lyndsey says. I hold her hand and she squeezes mine.

"Our babies." I whisper, she smiles. The doctor looks closely at the monitor and frowns.

"What is it?" Lyndsey asks nervously.

"You're going to have to go on part-time bed rest." Dr. Collins says.

"Why?" Lyn asks. The doctor explained how the position of Aiden was dangerous for his health and it was probably because Lyndsey was always up on her feet. The problem isn't too bad right now, but could get worse. So for at least 12 hours a day, Lyndsey has to be laying down. Other than that, everything was fine and we went home.

"Don't worry about him Princess, many women go on bed rest during their pregnancy." I tell her.

"Niall," she sniffs. Woah, when did she start crying?

"Yea babe? Are you ok?" I ask.

"I miss you while you're gone. I don't want to get stressed out, but I keep worrying about you getting hurt." she says, sniffing and crying some more.

"Why would I get hurt?" I ask her. Security is very good.

"There's this guy, Mr. X and he keeps threatening to hurt you and the boys." she says and cries even harder. Oh, we heard about that rumour. It's been going around for years now. It's just haters trying to scare fans.

"Baby, those are just rumours. People have been spreading that for more than 3 years." I say. "The boys and I are fine, if we were in any danger, I'd know."

"Ok." Lyndsey says, wiping her face with tissues. I kiss her cheek to try to calm her down. I put my hand on her back.

"Everything is ok." I repeat, rubbing her back until she falls asleep.

"Do you want to watch The Avengers?" Lyndsey asks me. We are having a movie night and I'm getting snacks together.

"Sure." I say.

"Ok, come in when you're ready." Lyndsey says, walking into the bedroom. Since she has to lay down for half of the day, we are going to lay down now and sleep in tomorrow morning. On Tuesday, the first morning that I'll be gone, Lyndsey will have to go through the day, laying down, knowing that we won't see each other until July, after the twins are born. I grab the chocolate, sour candy, and popcorn and go into the bedroom.

"Here we go, I say. Chocolate and sour candy for you, popcorn for me." I say, handing her the boxes of chocolate candy.

"Thank you babe, I love you." she says, taking the sweets and sours and pressing play for the movie to start. I get comfortable, laying down next to her in our bed, actually her bed. Throughout the movie, I look over at her when she laughs, gasps, or squeezes my hand. By the end, she's cuddled up in bed next to me. We argue over who the best superhero is. I say it's Batman, Lyndsey argues that it's Superman because he's 'super hot'. Her words, not mine.

"He's got all the cool powers." Lyn argues, obviously tired.

"Fine princess." I say. We whisper our I love you's and quickly fall asleep.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Author's Note

Twins

Bed rest

Avengers

Chocolate

Sour

Cute fights

xoxo