Ponies

✖️✖️✖️Chapter 92✖️✖️✖️

NIALL'S P.O.V.

I hold Bo's hand as we wait in the waiting room. Waiting for Harry to come out. Waiting to see him. Waiting to see her.

"Niall, you're trembling." Bo says softly. She places her other hand on top of mine and I stop shaking.

"I'm sorry." I say, kissing her cheek "I'm just nervous."

"She's ok, Niall." Bo says.

"For how long?" I ask, looking into her almond shaped eyes. "She's still in the danger zone."

"I know. You just need to pray for her. Ask God to keep her safe and he'll do what's best for that family." she says calmly.

"I'm just nervous." I say "Scared."

"I know." Bo says, letting me rest my head on her small shoulder. She wraps her arms around me and kisses my forehead. It must be a funny sight, considering that I'm a good few inches taller than her and the fact that her frame is much smaller than mine. I don't care though, I love her.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you more." she giggles. Then, Annie starts to wake up in my lap.

"Daddy!" she says smiling as soon as she sees me. When we picked up the twins, they were both asleep.

"Hey Princess." I say, helping her sit up straight. I remember when she was little, when she was just a newborn. She was so small, with little hands and feet. I remember how her wide, brown eyes melted my heart with just one glance. She's a spitting image of Lyndsey, no denying that that's her mum. It's almost the same with Aiden and I. His blue eyes suit him perfectly and everyone thinks that he's a charmer.

"Daddy, I saw the fires." she whispers as if it's a super big secret.

"You did." I whisper back.

"It was hot and scary." she says, her eyes growing wider with each word.

"You're safe now, though." I say, kissing her forehead.

"Do you like ponies?" she asks, tilting her head to the side.

"No." I say, shaking my head "I love ponies. They're the best!" She grins and I return the smile.

"I think I'm going to be a pony when I grow up." she says, nodding her head at the idea.

"You do?" I ask, smiling. "What kind of pony?"

"The pony that eats grass and goes on rides." she says. "Want me to show you how I can be a pony?"

"Sure, baby girl." I say, placing her down on the floor.

"I'm not baby I'm pony." she says, tugging on her ponytail. Then, she bends down and places her hands on the ground before galloping around the sitting area while making horse noises.

"Wow, you're a good pony." I say as soon as she stops in front of me. She bows her head and I pet her hair before she climbs onto my lap again.

"Mumma used to play ponies with me but not anymore cause she has a baby in her tummy." Anastasia says. I nod, letting her believe that. I shouldn't be the one to tell her about what happened.

"Maybe, when we go to the hotel, I can play with you." I tell her and she starts clapping.

"Is mummy and daddy coming?" she asks innocently. Daddy. Harry. She calls Harry her dad. I know I shouldn't be so affected by it, but I am. I'm her dad. I'm her father. Harry can't change that. The parental rights of a father are split equally between he and I. Still, he isn't her father. He's barely even her dad.

"No. Your mum and Harry" I point out "Will be at the hospital." Like I said before, I won't explain this stuff to her. Harry's her 'dad', he should do it. She nods and soon Aiden is awake and playing on my phone while Anastasia 'does Bo's hair'. It's really a work of art. One section has a ponytail, one is twisted, another is knotted, while the rest is fuzzy and messed up. My daughter has a bright future in the hair styling business. Soon, Harry steps out from behind closed doors. His face looks pitiful, eyes tired, cheeks stained with tears, but he smiles wide for the twins to see.

They stop what they're doing.

They run to him.

He picks them both up and kisses their sweet faces.

Then he walks over to me.

With those two words, I want to scream.

"Hello Niall"

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

Author's Note

TREMBLING

SCARED

DADDY

FIRE

PONIES

SCREAM

xoxo