The First Show

👽👽👽Chapter 22👽👽👽

NIALL' S P.O.V.

Lyndsey and I ate with everyone. Then we all took showers, got ready, and went inside the venue around 11. We rehearsed. A lot. It was insane, but our first show has to be the best. We practice choreography and vocals for hours until we finally go in to get dressed. Lou Teasdale, our stylist dresses me in a tan muscle shirt with blue jeans. She spikes up my hair a little in the front, then I have to go out to meet and greet with the boys. Harry is wearing a plaid button up shirt with the top buttons undone. Louis sports a green shirt with tan cargo pants. Zayn wears black skinny jeans, a white T-Shirt, and a leather jacket. Liam is dressed in a blue muscle shirt and blue jeans. We all sit down at the meet and greet table and sign autographs. We sign CD's, DVD's, posters, books, and pictures. We even sign a few articles of clothing. Perrie, Eleanor, and Sophia come by and sit with us. They sign stuff too. I think about Lyndsey, my girl. I imagine her in her tight floral crop top and denim booty shorts. I remember haw her hair was in a maid's braid that Zayn's sisters told me all about. I wonder what upset her earlier. Would she tell me? Harry obviously knew. Why would she tell him, and not her boyfriend? Doesn't she trust me? Since when were they so close? I guess the girls are finisher rehearsing also, because soon I see a redhead. A familiar one. Kristie.

LYNDSEY'S P.O.V.

We finish practicing choreography to some songs. Each time, we changed the routine. We have to be prepared to dance based on the mood of the boys and crowd. We are finally released. Then, 30 minutes later, Lou Teasdale, the boys' stylist calls me in for hair and makeup mi won't put on my outfit until later. She curls my hair into waves and puts red lipstick on me, along with red and pink eye shadow. She releases me and calls Hope in. Kristie was done before me, so I look for her. While looking around, I see Paul, the tour manager and bodyguard.

"Where are the boys?" I ask him.

"Meet and greet." Paul replies "But you can go out there too. Kristie, Perrie, Eleanor, and Sophia are out there." I ask him how I get there, and he gives me directions. Why is Kristie with them? She's probably flirting with Niall. Niall. I feel bad about earlier today. I didn't tell him how I felt and I probably hurt him by telling harry everything, and Niall, my boyfriend nothing. I quickly go to the room where they are. People cheer when I come out and I smile and wave. I take some pictures with fans and sign some autographs before Niall comes into my view. And Kristie. Unfortunately. She's draped onto Niall's chair, but he's ignoring her. He sees me and smiles. He waves me over and kisses me once I get to him.

"You look pretty." he says.

"Aww, thanks." I say.

"Someone get a chair for Lyndsey." he says. I tell him not to bother, but he just says "Nonsense." Someone brings me a chair. I sit down.

"Thank you" I say. The man who brought me the chair nods and walks away. Niall grabs a bottle of water from underneath the table and hands it to me.

"You're probably thirsty." he says. I nod and take a gulp.

"Can you sign my stuff too?" a young girl asks me. She looks around 10 or 11.

"Sure," I say. I sign her posters, along with many other posters, CD's, movies, and pictures.

"So Niall," Kristie purrs "Are you excited about the concert?" I roll my eyes and Niall pecks my cheek. Being the gentleman that he is, he replies.

"Yea, I like performing." Niall answers like it's no big deal. "I've told you before Kristie," he turns to her "I'm taken and I love Lyndsey. I don't really think that we need a repeat of yesterday." Then, he goes back to signing autographs and taking pictures with fans. Kristie scowls, stands up, and leaves.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you more." Niall replies. The fans "aww" and I smile a little. After 39 minutes, we all have to go backstage while fans get seated and the pre-show starts. The dancers and I wear jeans and off the shoulder shirts. Mine is pink, Hope's is blue, and Kristie's is yellow. The first song we danced to was Midnight Memories. We changed 4 times during the concert. During the interim ion, we all met underneath the stage. We all had some Sprite and pizza, then we had to go back onstage. Before we went back onstage, Niall and I had a private moment. By private moment, I mean we spent a lot of time kissing. After we went back onstage and started performing again, the boys stopped the concert. We had no idea what was going on. Liam brought Sophia onto the stage and introduced her to the crowd. Louis introduced Eleanor. Zayn introduced Perrie. The next thing I know, Niall is pulling my wrist to center stage.

"This is my girlfriend Lyndsey." Niall announces and the audience cheers. "She's a dancer for us and she's the most beautiful Princess I've ever seen." Niall smiles and kisses my cheek. I am nervous. Scared. Terrified. It's different when I'm dancing, but in front of all these people, I'm a wreck. So I just smile and wave. Harry replaces us at the front and we move to the side with the other couples. We play a game where we see how similar each half of the couples are. Harry is the host, and Niall and I win. Then, they start the concert back up. It lasts for two or three more hours until the boys sing their last song. Diana. We don't dance for this one, they've already shoved us onto the tour bus so we don't have to suffer through the crowds.

"I'm so jealous!" Hope says.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because you cave Niall are the cutest couple ever!" she gushes.

"Thanks" I say with a laugh. I see Kristie out of the corner of my eye rolling her eyes. What a jerk.

qpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpq

Author's Note

Took me a while

Sorry

Luv u boo