I Hate Him

😎😎😎Chapter 21😎😎😎

NIALL'S P.O.V.

The second time I woke up this morning was not pleasant. Louis and Zayn pinched me until I woke up.

"Seriously? I'd expect this from Louis, but not you Zayn." I say.

"You and Lyndsey have fun?" they ask. I take my hand from out of her shirt. Crap, this does look bad.

"We didn't do anything." I say.

"Sure, that's why she's laying on you while you're half naked, and your hands up her shirt." Louis says. I gently lift her and put her next to me. She's still beautiful. I climb out of the bed and grab my phone.

"Coralline called." I say. Coralline is the last girlfriend that I had before Lyndsey. My first proper relationship lasted for two years and ended two years ago. You'd think that she would get over me, but she still hasn't. She tried to convince everyone that some kid of hers was mine, even though I never even slept with her. I'm a virgin. Her call this morning angered me because she tried to convince me to go back to her. I broke up with her a few years ago because she was cheating on me, with two other guys. I never looked back and I never will.

"No," Zayn says.

"Yea." I say. "She called and Lyndsey was up too."

"What did she want now?" Louis asked gently.

"She's just trying to get me back. She obviously knows about Lyn." I say.

"Who doesn't?" Zayn asks.

"Jealousy, that's all mate. Louis says, patting my back. "Ignore her mate." We all walk into the T.V. area and turn on some football. We all quietly cheer for our teams so we don't disturb the sleepers. After a while, Lyndsey walks in drowsily and sits next to me.

"Have a nice rest Princess?" I ask her.

"Yea." she says, as she places her head on my shoulder. I kiss her and while I'm doing that, my team scores twice. Turns out, Lyndsey and I like the same team, so we cheer together and Zayn and Louis cheer together.

"Babe, can you get me a soda?" I ask her.

"Sure, do any of you guys want any?" she asks. Louis asks for one. Lyndsey gets three Sprite's from the fridge and hands one to Louis, one to me, and keeps one for herself. I pay my leg for her to sit, but she just shakes her head no and sits in between Louis and Zayn. What's she doing? She whispers to them, then gets up and leaves the room.

"Where's she going?" I ask them. They just shake their heads and continue watching the game.

LYNDSEY'S P.O.V.

"Where's Harry?" I ask Louis in a whisper voice.

"Out on the balcony, it's near the restroom." he whispers back.

"Thanks. Don't say anything." I whisper to him and he nods. I stand up and head towards the balcony. I see a head of brown curls and I walk over to the edge.

"What are you doing?" he asks.

"Looking for you. Why are you out here?" I ask.

"Needed some space." Harry says.

"Oh, sorry," I say backing away.

"You can stay, I'm not trying to get away from you." Harry confirms. I'm glad he isn't mad at me. I take a drink from the Sprite.

"You want some?" I ask him, handing him the bottle.

"Sure," he says as he takes it, unscrews the lid, and takes a swig.

"Why do you hold it like that?" I ask.

"Like what?" he asks, confused.

"Why do you put your hand under the bottom instead of around the middle?" I ask.

"I don't know, I guess because it's different." Harry says.

"Here." he says handing it back to me.

"What have you been doing this morning?" I ask, trying to make conversation.

"Standing out here. I talked to my sister." he said.

"You have a sister?" I ask.

"Yep, Gemma. She recently graduated." Harry says.

"That's nice. I don't have any siblings." I say.

"They are annoying sometimes." he says. I frown. I think about Aliza's broken family now that her siblings are gone. "Did I say something to offend you?" he asks, taking in my frowning face.

"Yea, my best friend lost both of her siblings in a car crash and I was in a really bad one a few years ago. I almost couldn't dance again. You can't just take people for granted." I say. I get tears-eyed thinking about one event of The Accident. It was more than that, so much more. But I'd give up dance in exchange for never having to live through that. And dance is my life.

"I'm sorry Lyndsey." Harry says sincerely. After I don't talk for a while, he says something again. "It's a good thing you and Niall are together. You two are more perfect for each other than you realize. Perfect mates don't come around too often. My mum just got remarried this year. She and my dad were divorced when I was 5. It took her 14 years to find the perfect person for her. I'm glad she did though. Many people don't get a second chance." Harry says. That's true, I think about dad and his fiancé, Samantha Green. I think of how I didn't respond. He's found happiness, and I hate him for not telling me earlier, for never returning my calls when I needed him most, in the midst of junior high. I hate him for leaving me and standing me up for my 12th birthday, when I chose having him over having a party. I hate him for sending me hundreds of dollars every year for my birthday, never with a phone call. I hate him for running away to America, when I needed him in Bradford. I hated him for leaving mum and I, even when I wanted to go with him so badly. I hated him for telling me I wasn't his little Princess anymore and that I should stay with mum because she loved me. I'm bawling. My eyes are probably red and tears are running down my face.

"What is it love, did I say something?" Harry asks.

"No, it's my dad." I say through sobs.

"What about him?" Harry asks.

"He's and ass and I hate him!" I scream. Harry hugs me and rubs my back. After a while of crying, I stop.

"Go inside?" Harry asks and I nod. We sit in a hand shaped chair next to the first-aid station. I sit on his lap as he rubs my back and tells me everything will be ok. But it won't. This is just the beginning.

"I'm sorry Harry." I say. I look at his plaid shirt, it's stained with tears and makeup.

"What's going on?" Niall asks. Niall. When did he get here?

"Nothing mate." Harry says.

"Doesn't really look like nothing, why is my girlfriend on your lap?" he's mad now.

"Niall, she got upset and I'm just calming her down." Harry says. Niall walks around in front of me. I look horrible, no doubt.

"Nothing is going on between us, we are just friends." I say.

"Why are you crying?" Niall asks. This makes me start crying even more, I don't want to explain this to him. I lean on Harry's chest and he rubs my back again. Niall stands up.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"Watch T.V." he says, walking away.

"He's mad at me." I say.

"Give it some time, talk things out, and you two will be happy again in no time." Harry suggests.

"No, I won't. My dad is in America and he wants to see me." I say.

"Oh," Harry says. I stand up and go into my bathroom to fix my hair and makeup. I look like a raccoon. I only put on mascara, but I look worse than ever. My hair, which was in a decent ponytail, is now all over my head. I don't even know where my hair tie is. I wash my face and brush my hair. I braid it into a maid's braid. I put on waterproof mascara this time. I leave the bathroom and find Niall in his bed.

"Hi." I say. He props himself up on one elbow, cups my face with his one other hand, and kisses me. He gets out of bed, puts his arms around my waist and kisses me again. I kiss him back and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Why were you crying?" Niall asks.

"I don't want to talk about it," I say "And I'm not going to."

"Fine, what do you want to do?" he asks. I think. I could really go for a make out session right now. I climb into the bed and he follows me in. We make out for a while, kissing, whispering, teasing. We keep this up for half an hour, when we get tired. We leave the bed and eat some breakfast burritos. It's already 6:30 and everyone is at the table eating. We have our first performance today. Can't wait. I'm actually excited, I just can't think about my dad, or it'll mess me up.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Author's Note

HYNDSEY bonding moment

LIALL moments too.

Lyndsey hates her daddy.

O.O

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE