The Reception

🍸🍸🍸Chapter 84🍸🍸🍸

LYNDSEY'S P.O.V.

When we got to the castle where the reception is being held, I was rushed into a room by my bridesmaids. They quickly got me changed into my reception dress. Soon, I'm in a knee-length sea foam green one shouldered chiffon dress. My hair is the same and as soon as Jordan puts some more red lipstick on my lips, I'm done. The girls go downstairs and make their entrance and I walk to the top of the grand staircase where Harry is patiently waiting for me. As soon as I get to him, he sweeps me up in his arms and kisses me.

"You look lovely Mrs. Styles." he says, rubbing our noses together.

"Thank you Mr. Styles, you look quite handsome yourself." I say, smiling up at him. His hair is in curls, no gel or anything, just the way I like it. His green eyes are locked onto mine as he grabs my hand. The emcee announces us and we start walking down the staircase together. We walk slowly so I don't get out of breath. I'm wearing ballet flats instead of heels and I'm glad I decided not to wear the foot killers.

"Tell me if you want to slow down." Harry says grinning at me with his eyes full of concern. I made the right choice. I remember telling Harry that I chose him the day after I got out of the hospital. When Niall heard, he was a little relieved and admitted that he had been sneaking around with Barbara Palvin. We found out a month later that Duncan was also involved with her and Niall quickly ended things. Now, he's going out with one of his fans, Bo Kellings. She's really nice and pretty and they're already madly in love. Of course, Harry's still defensive about Niall and I being alone together. I don't blame him honestly, I find it sweet that he cares about me enough to want me all to himself. He and Niall have restored their relationship though and we always double date. When we get to the bottom of the steps, it's time for our first dance. Niall takes the stage and starts singing 1,2,3,4 by the Plain White T's. It's our song just for Harry and I. We both love it and it was the first song that came to our mind when imagining our first dance.

"One, Two, One, Two, Three, Four

Give me more loving than I've ever had

Make it all better when I'm feeling sad

Tell me I'm special even when I know I'm not

Make it feel good when it hurts so bad

Barely get mad

I'm so glad I found you

I love being around you

You make it easy

It's as easy as 1-2-1-2-3-4

There's only

ONE thing

TWO do

THREE words

FOUR you...

I love you

There's only

ONE way

TWO say

Those THREE words

And that's what I'll do...

I love you

Give me more loving from the very start

Piece me back together when I fall apart

Tell me things you never even tell your closest friends

Make it feel good when it hurts so bad

The best that I've had

And I'm so glad I found you

I love being around you