Sleepover With Niall

Chapter 5

As soon as I get to the address that Niall texted me, I realised that he wasn't staying here alone. I went up to the door of his flat and rang the doorbell. The flat was relatively huge. At least three levels. Well, they are famous. I guess they can afford it. Harry answers the door.

"Lyndsey, what are you doing here?"he asks confusedly.

I hear a sound from inside the house. "Lyndsey's here? Tell her to come in." I guess it's Niall.

"Ok." Harry says, obviously confused.

"I'm sleeping over." I tell Harry as soon as I get in the flat.

"Where's your stuff?" asks the curly haired boy. Crap! I forgot my stuff.

"I forgot it at my house and I don't want to go back home." I say. Harry just walks away. That was weird. Then, Niall comes into the room. He's just in shorts. No shirt. Not complaining.

"Hello darlin. No clothes? You can wear mine. Want some food? I'm making myself some macaroni. You can have some too." He offers. Just then, I realize how hungry I am, especially since Stephen didn't feed me. I imagined a picnic at the very least, all I got was a breakup.

"Sure. That'd be great. " I said. Now that I'm single, I actually have a chance of getting together with Niall. He leads me to the kitchen and finishes cooking the macaroni.

"Here you go Princess." He says while handing me a bowl of gourmet looking macaroon and cheese.

"Thank you. This looks amazing." I say.

"Thanks. Not that I don't love having you over, but why did you want to come over tonight?" He asks looking concerned.

"My boyfriend and I just broke up, he wanted to be with someone else. It's fine, I just wasn't expecting it." I say starting to cry again.

"Princess," he began "He doesn't deserve you if he doesn't know what an amazing girl you are. I haven't know you long, but I already can tell that you are a wonderful girl. If he can't see that, he's not worth it."

"Niall. Thank you. That's so sweet." I say "Can we go to bed now? I have to go to school in the morning."

"Of course babe. Follow me. You can sleep with me if you want." He offers.

"That'd be great." I say. What was I supposed to say? I need some comforting and he seems really nice. I follow him up the steps and into his room. He goes into the bathroom across the hall after he takes out clothes I can wear. I shower and brush my teeth after getting on the clothes he took out for me. I leave the bathroom and find him sitting on the bed in his boxers. I get under the duvet and he climbs in next to me.

"Thank you Niall" I say drowsily.

"Anytime, Princess"

"I'm sorry for the intrusion."

"Don't be, like I said, anytime. I enjoy having you." He says with his deep ocean blue eyes pouring into mine.

"Really?" I asked.

"Of course. I can't wait to spend every day with you." He says making me blush.

"I'm looking forward to it. " I say cheekily. Suddenly, his hand cups my cheek and he brings our heads closer together until we are kissing. Suddenly, the door flies open. Niall and I pull apart. And who better to see me kissing Niall than the one and only Harry Styles.

"What in the world is going on here?" Harry yells looking super ticked off zags he turns on the lights.

"Mate, I told you that Lyndsey would be sleeping over." Niall says sounding embarrassed.

"And, I told you not to mess with her!" Harry screams. What does he mean by that? Is Harry jealous? Did he want me to himself? This is weird.

"It's not your choice who I hang out with" I say sitting up.

"I know I didn't-" I cut him off.

"I don't care. Why does it matter to you if I'm here with Niall anyway? Did you want me for yourself?" I say and by the look I get from both of them, I can tell that he did want me. This just got super complicated.

"Do you have any other rooms I can stay in? I don't want things to get complicated. Especially not tonight." I ask Niall. He looks disappointed.

"No unoccupied rooms." He says " You could probably sleep with Liam though. He's a gentleman and already has a girlfriend." Niall suggests.

"Thank you." I say. Then I do something to surprise myself, I bend down and kiss Niall on the cheek and whisper in his ear. "We'll finish this later." Then, I walk out of the room.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Author's Note

Sooo.....who are you shipping? Lyndsey and Harry or Lyndsey and Niall. They need cute ship names. Comment some. Still have the emoji challenge. Sorry this chapter was so short. Luv ya bunches.