You Found Me

⚡️⚡️⚡️Chapter 54⚡️⚡️⚡️

NIALL'S P.O.V.

Its been two months since Lyndsey went missing. The police have been called and nobody has turned in any info about her. I'm worried sick.

"Where's mumma?" Anastasia asks me again.

"Princess, mummy went on a trip." I tell her.

"She didn't say bye bye." Annie says, she gets teary-eyed and starts crying. She looks just like Lyndsey and it kills me to see either one of them cry.

"Baby, mummy is coming back." I tell her, wiping tears from her little face.

"When?" she asks.

"Soon." I say. Lyndsey hasn't been going to school or work either. Her boss says that since she's such a great worker, she just won't get paid and will be moved down by one rank. Then, Aiden runs to me.

"Little man," I say swinging him up.

"Mumma." he pouts and starts crying.

"I think it's nap time." I tell them, picking the twins up and putting them in their cribs. "Daddy's going to work. Ok? Auntie Anne will take care of you again." I say. As soon as Anne comes, I leave. At work, we record songs for our new album, then it's time to go. I get into my car and drive far. This time, I drive all the way down to Wakefield. Once I get there, I find a gravel road. I drive down the road for a while until I see a castle with a moat and everything. I get out of my car with Lyndsey's phone and mine. I ring the doorbell.

"Hello, may I help you?" a man asks. The door is partially open.

"I'm looking for my fiancé." I tell him and show him a picture of Lyndsey in her bridal gown. The picture was taken by Jordan while they were getting ready.

"Lyndsey?" he asks.

"Yes!" I say. "Do you know where she is? I've been looking everywhere for her!"

"She's here." he says "I'm Stephen, come on in." He leads me into his castle and up the stairs. We stop in front of the door. "Lyndsey, I have something for you." he says.

"What?" she asks.

"Open the door and see for yourself." Stephen says. The door opens and there she is.

"Lyndsey!" I say, running forward and giving her a tight hug. "I've missed you so much. Why didn't you call me?"

"Niall, what are you doing here?" she asks.

"I've been looking for you." I say. Duh.

"I'll leave the two of you alone." Stephen says, he walks down the staircase.

"Aren't you happy to see me? Don't you want to get married?" I ask.

"Niall, I'm not sure." she says.

"What do you mean?" I ask nervously. Just as quickly as my heart was put together, it was shattered again.

"What about what Harry and Liam said?" she asks.

"Do you love them?" I ask.

"No, I love you, but I don't know what to do anymore." Lyndsey says.

"I love you Lyndsey." I tell her. I start crying. "I've been looking for you, I need you, I miss you, and so do our kids. Now, you don't want to get married?" I ask her.

"Niall," she says.

"I'm the only one that's been searching for you. Why? Because I'm crazy about you, because I need you." I tell her.

"I just need time." she says.

"You've had two months." I tell her. "I'm not leaving until my fiancé is coming home to our twins with me."

LYNDSEY'S P.O.V.

Why was I doing this? My gut told me to. But, I wanted my kids. I slide off the engagement ring.

"Niall, I can't do this right now. I'm scared." I say, handing him the ring.

"I'll help you," he says, trying to put the ring back on my finger. "We were so close to being married. We could've done it and we'd be perfect now."

"That didn't happen though." I say "I need you to wait. We can't pick up where we started. I need time. More time." I say. Niall puts the ring in his pocket.

"This is what I get for stealing the girl my mate had his eye on. For falling in love for the first time in years. This is what happens when you sleep with a girl. Well Lyndsey, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for loving you and wanting us to be together forever. I'm really sorry for loving you and our kids." Niall says.

"Don't bring them into this." I say.

"But they are in this. If it weren't for them, I wouldn't be so desperate to have you back. They fucking miss you Lyndsey! No phone calls or anything. How did it feel when your father did that to you? You aren't just hurting them, you're hurting everyone that loved or depended on you. But you could care less because you need time. Things are so difficult for you that you hide away with some guy and cut yourself." he says. He knew about that? "I'm no idiot, I see the cuts on your arms and legs. You promised me that you'd never do this to yourself."

"You don't understand," I say.

"I don't, because you won't tell me. I ran after you when you ditched me at the altar. Do you know how bad that hurts, to be left by the only person in your life that has ever loved you for who you really are? Everyone else was done running way before I stopped. I wanted you to talk to me and tell me how you felt. Then, I'd be willing to wait months, even another year to marry you. Not now though, not when you won't even look me in the eye." Niall says. By now, I'm crying. "You said you loved me. You promised me that we'd always together. Honestly, you were the best two years of my life. I never wanted it to end, but if you don't stop me now, it will end. Everything that we've been through will be for nothing. The dates, the kisses, our kids."

"They will never be for nothing." I say. How could he say that?

"The reason behind them would be. We made those kids because we loved each other." Niall says. "I'm leaving, out the door. I'm not going to chase after you if you don't come with me. The kids will be yours, the house, the car, everything can be yours. Tell me not to go and come with me and it will be ours. Just like you said you wanted." Niall walks down the steps.

"Niall," I say. He stops.

"I need to hear you say it. Tell me not to go, tell me it was worth it." Niall says. "Just like I thought." He walks out the door. I wanted to say something, I had opened my mouth, but no words came out. Just cries. I sat down alone and cried my heart out. I just lost the only man I ever loved. My other half just walked out the door.

💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

Author's Note

OH MY GOSH, IM SOBBING. NO JOKE. IM FREAKING CRYING OVER MY FANFICTION. I NEVER MEANT FOR IT TO GET THIS DEPRESSING.

xoxo